Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The problem with your condescending logic is the fact that JA didn't really do anything "wrong"...the optics look bad but he didn't do anything wrong. There is nothing illegal.or unethical about dancing with a gun, I dont care how you try to spin. It looks bad but the act in itself is not bad. And questions about "but what about this and that" may not mean shyt to you but if you aren't asking those questions you aren't thinking critically.

People get fired over bad optics everyday b :yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c’mon bruh

Do you own a business then? So, lets say you hired someone to represent your business and you find out, that person is online or in the streets doing some shyt you didn’t expect and didn’t want him to be doing if he’s representing your business name on everything.

What would you do?

It has nothing to do with corporate anything, it’s logic.

Ja can always return the money and quit and dance with as many pistols as he wants to then. Maybe he’ll get endorsements from the NRA or tiktok… tiktok doesn’t mind poisoning americas youth anyway.. he can be their spokesperson
Im not saying he shouldn't be suspended. The employer has the right to fire anyone that offends their brand. I get all that. It's just funny to me that people are proud to parot these corporate employment policies that are archaic and inherently racist from the jump. By this thread you would think dude committed a crime but when you think to what has actually been done "dancing with a pistol" the outrage is over the top, unless you believe Ja is actually capable of shooting someone and not just some typical.crash dummy. I'm sorry I'm not outraged by a dude carrying and posing a legally owned gun. Wake me up when they start giving rednecks that same smoke.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are jobless
I've never been fired from a job in my life and I'm currently self-employed, and I didn't have to walk around shook of the white man either to accomplish such. I did and said whatever the fukk I wanted and got paid handsomely for it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im not saying he shouldn't be suspended. The employer has the right to fire anyone that offends their brand. I get all that. It's just funny to me that people are proud to parot these corporate employment policies that are archaic and inherently racist from the jump. By this thread you would think dude committed a crime but when you think to what has actually been done "dancing with a pistol" the outrage is over the top, unless you believe Ja is actually capable of shooting someone and not just some typical.crash dummy. I'm sorry I'm not outraged by a dude carrying and posing a legally owned gun. Wake me up when theybstart giving rednecks that same smoke.
Honestly, I believe Ja is capable of accidentally shooting himself or someone else

Like I mentioned before, 12 year old girl was killed by someone misusing a gun last night. Firing at opps with no real intentions of hitting anyone, but hit a little girl.

These aren’t toys man. People die behind what guns represent.

This is also the second time. These dinosaur policies are in place to protect these rich folks investment, we get that. This is more about Ja as a man at this point.

He’s too old and too wealthy to be trying to act like a crash dummy rapper… a rapper who usually wants chaos in his life to give him more shyt to rap about. Who is actually used to that..

Ja’s actions are going to bring him attention that he does not want foreal some day.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not saying he shouldn't be suspended. The employer has the right to fire anyone that offends their brand. I get all that. It's just funny to me that people are proud to parot these corporate employment policies that are archaic and inherently racist from the jump. By this thread you would think dude committed a crime but when you think to what has actually been done "dancing with a pistol" the outrage is over the top, unless you believe Ja is actually capable of shooting someone and not just some typical.crash dummy. I'm sorry I'm not outraged by a dude carrying and posing a legally owned gun. Wake me up when they start giving rednecks that same smoke.
My nikka stop the cap. I know you smarter than this but some days of “us” play dumb online

To keep it a buck, outside of the teenagers, even grown ass street rappers who are really bout that life don’t be on Live with pistols lol - they may do a photoshoot with them, but past 21 that shyt is corny because everyone know you got shooters.

If you own a damn chicken shack you wouldn’t want your star employee on live jumping around on TikTok with street dudes flashing pistols. Like wtf bra. Much less if yoh owned a billion dollar company. You would get in trouble doing that shyt if you was signed to Roc Nation lmao - like wtf world do you live in where you think it’s white man rules to not celebrate street drug rap culture where our fukking kids die from gun violence more than any other race on planet Earth

fukk this white ppl shut its pissing me heavily. White CAC posing with a rifle shot a deer let’s keep it a buck. White mass shooter is an aberration. All the while we got mass shootings everyday in DC Philly NY LA Memphis etc but we don’t even love or respect our lives enough to call it that, but we still celebrate music that say kill all nikkas and make excuses for a dumb nikka that flashing pistols to kill a black person listening to music thay talks about killing black kids while never even raising their voices to Jews and white men; with thousands of black kids that can’t hoop wanting to be like them.

fukk that nikka he a white supremacist in my book, he want to give his legacy and money away to the racists instead of being a light for us

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do shyt that could bring negative attention to the employer is inherently racist?
Yea and let me explain. Who defines what is negative attention? Better yet does the race of certain employees factor into the negative attention being brought in? A white player could do the same thing as a joke and people would find it wholesome or at worst immature, but not much negative attention overall. Black player does it...criminal, thug, etc based on their views and perceptions of black culture. We all know exactly how this would play out.

Basically, telling a black employee not to do anything to offend a majority white society isn't just cut and dry as yall make it.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s baffling how many people in general seem to have a hard time understanding that legal rights from amendments doesn’t mean you can’t get in trouble at work.

It’s not very complicated or hard to understand.
Word. This conversation happens EVERY TIME. The Bill of Rights protects you from the government, not private entities.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the banner under your name is appropriate.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every Ja video of him dancing and rapping just happens to be NBA youngboy. He's a kid who grew up with both parents in a safe environment yet portrays himself to be... wait for it... NBA youngboy.
he rapping and quoting lyrics like every damn body

yall nikka be projecting like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.