Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s sad some of you need to be spoken to like 5th graders…ja morant got caught doing something wrong so ja morant is in trouble…the end…the whiny “but what about so and so?” or “what if so and so did this?” questions are completely irrelevant.
The problem with your condescending logic is the fact that JA didn't really do anything "wrong"...the optics look bad but he didn't do anything wrong. There is nothing illegal.or unethical about dancing with a gun, I dont care how you try to spin. It looks bad but the act in itself is not bad. And questions about "but what about this and that" may not mean shyt to you but if you aren't asking those questions you aren't thinking critically.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Man Paul Pierce is just :snoop:

This is the no accountability, crash dummy shyt we be talking about.

They do have security at games, security on their investments by having insurance on their deals too.

Ja gets paid a healthy amount to have his own security. I’m almost certain if Ja even ASKED for it, they have security consultants on speed dial that they would hire just for Ja’s ass when traveling through Memphis.

The thing is, it’s not because Ja wants to feel safe, it’s because he’s a NBA Youngboy groupie and wants to FIT IN.

If that gun was specifically for protection then the only time anyone would see it would be for that reason.

Edit: He made sense in the end and glad they on a different page this time, but this is nobody’s fault but Ja.

I'm not sure why Ja doesn't have private security, might not want to pay for it but he can afford it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threads like this are hilarious because it's pretty much a bunch of fronting uppity ass nikkas trying to prove that they understand and adhere to corporate politics more than the next man. "If you worked corporate...you would know..."..lol fukk outta here :mjlol:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Threads like this are hilarious because it's pretty much a bunch of fronting uppity ass nikkas trying to prove that they understand and adhere to corporate politics more than the next man. "If you worked corporate...you would know..."..lol fukk outta here :mjlol:
You're as dense as the real Dwight Howard

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
c’mon bruh

Do you own a business then? So, lets say you hired someone to represent your business and you find out, that person is online or in the streets doing some shyt you didn’t expect and didn’t want him to be doing if he’s representing your business name on everything.

What would you do?

It has nothing to do with corporate anything, it’s logic.

Ja can always return the money and quit and dance with as many pistols as he wants to then. Maybe he’ll get endorsements from the NRA or tiktok… tiktok doesn’t mind poisoning americas youth anyway.. he can be their spokesperson

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
As someone who actually grew up around a lot of gun violence…I have no sympathy for this dude.

Keep playing this game. It won’t end well.

Get your shyt together bruh.

People like him drive me crazy. Why would would you embrace that lifestyle? You’re a fukking millionaire.

shyt is lame but he thinks it’s cute.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Homeboy that was with him in the car and recording got a 1 yr ban from Grizzlies home games already. You can't make this up. :francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You are jobless

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does rapping along to songs equate to idolizing?

the banner under your name is appropriate.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every Ja video of him dancing and rapping just happens to be NBA youngboy. He's a kid who grew up with both parents in a safe environment yet portrays himself to be... wait for it... NBA youngboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.