Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People were bringing up his 2nd amendment rights as an excuse. How do you not see the comparison between 1st and 2nd? You don't wanna read the whole thread that's on you.
You sound like a fakkit ass cac mad that cacs get fired for their racist outburst....

And you using this situation to be like:ufdup:

See u negros if we have to suffer consequences.....

When you could just chastise the situation on its own merits..

But no.... Typical cac babble

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a fakkit ass cac mad that cacs get fired for their racist outburst....

And you using this situation to be like:ufdup:

See u negros if we have to suffer consequences.....

When you could just chastise the situation on its own merits..

But no.... Typical cac babble
Wtf are you talking about? I want them fired you dumb fukk. Literally stated that in the proceeding post

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Man stop it as I said y’all won’t have this same energy for that next player situation

Guaranteed. This my last post in here tho

Y’all got me looking like I’m defending Ja rock brain ass :russ:

I merely see the hypocrisy of posters :hubie:(that’s not me saying you’re that specifically either)

Absolutely nothing

There’s literally a handful of do not’s we have. They def wouldn’t care about dancing with a gun.
Read your policy manual again. Look for any language about a moral code of conduct. They put that generic statement in basically saying that anything you do that is deemed negative to the organization's image can be grounds for reprimand. The statement is outside of the actual rules.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ja and NBA are the same age. anyone find it weird that dude idolizes someone his age

like even in sports, it's the younger guys who idolize the older guys because they grew up watching them as kids. why are u trying to emulate someone that's your age when you are more successful than him :dahell:
This is fake deep

Status
Not open for further replies.