Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ja and NBA are the same age. anyone find it weird that dude idolizes someone his age

like even in sports, it's the younger guys who idolize the older guys because they grew up watching them as kids. why are u trying to emulate someone that's your age when you are more successful than him :dahell:
I don’t find it weird. That type of shyt is why the NBA don’t want Ja doing dumb shyt like that. If a multi millionaire Ja can be influenced by dumb ass dent head to clutch poles n shyt imagine how many kids/teens/young adults can/are being influenced. The NBA wants positive role models not dumb asses doing stupid shyt like Ja.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If Ja was a white maga craccker who listened to Luke Bryan and was a fan of trump (An actual criminal and terrorist) and flashed an ar nobody would care.
Stop tryna excuse this.

Have you ever seen when someone kills themselves or does something crazy with a gun, there's always some news piece asking us to check for warning signs? Well with Ja we're seeing em. All of em. Fans love Ja so much we don't want him to do something worse than what he already has because then when that crazy moment happens, we're all gonna wonder why we didn't do shyt to stop it. We see a really talented player who until not too long ago wasn't caught up in this fukkery and see bad shyt happening. Right now it's dumb shyt.

It's like with Melo early on. He was out here buggin early on and before it messed him up he changed how he was movin. He never got in trouble again. He found new friends and LaLa and from then on, his biggest crime was that he wasn't LeBron.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That time but there's been incidents where he has threatened people
And he should rightfully be called out & dragged for those incidents. His past history shouldn’t mean he can never have a gun imo:manny:

Next is gonna be “Ja raised his voice too loud at a store employee”

clutches pearls :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So that should cause this big of an uproar? He’s not threatening anybody.

Like I said earlier I want to see this same pressure when the next person does something 20x worse since the coli all of a sudden has morals. We know that won’t happen tho.

it’s sad some of you need to be spoken to like 5th graders…ja morant got caught doing something wrong so ja morant is in trouble…the end…the whiny “but what about so and so?” or “what if so and so did this?” questions are completely irrelevant.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Get this dumb shyt the fuxk out here!

The fact u had to bring up a whole different situation to compare says it all! :childplease:
People were bringing up his 2nd amendment rights as an excuse. How do you not see the comparison between 1st and 2nd? You don't wanna read the whole thread that's on you.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
And he should rightfully be called out & dragged for those incidents. His past history shouldn’t mean he can never have a gun imo:manny:

Next is gonna be “Ja raised his voice too loud at a store employee”

clutches pearls :damn:
What would happen with your job if you posted a video like ja?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s sad some of you need to be spoken to like 5th graders.
Man stop it as I said y’all won’t have this same energy for that next player situation

Guaranteed. This my last post in here tho

Y’all got me looking like I’m defending Ja rock brain ass :russ:

I merely see the hypocrisy of posters :hubie:(that’s not me saying you’re that specifically either)
What would happen with your job if you posted a video like ja?
Absolutely nothing

There’s literally a handful of do not’s we have. They def wouldn’t care about dancing with a gun.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s sad some of you need to be spoken to like 5th graders…ja morant got caught doing something wrong so ja morant is in trouble…the end…the whiny “but what about so and so?” or “what if so and so did this?” questions are completely irrelevant.

Facts it's like when you go 20 mph past the speed limit and get pulled over but you complaining why didn't the cop go after the car next to you :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts it's like when you go 20 mph past the speed limit and get pulled over but you complaining why didn't the cop go after the car next to you :mjlol:

hilarious…I used to share that anecdote with my class (5th graders at the time)…if a student got caught chewing gum his first “defense” is to ask why I didn’t ask so and so to spit out his gum…and the answer is simple—YOU got caught…same as when I got pulled over by police for speeding…literally everyone else on the highway was speeding too…but I got caught and I was wrong…and arguing like a child doesn’t change that fact

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Man Paul Pierce is just :snoop:

This is the no accountability, crash dummy shyt we be talking about.

They do have security at games, security on their investments by having insurance on their deals too.

Ja gets paid a healthy amount to have his own security. I’m almost certain if Ja even ASKED for it, they have security consultants on speed dial that they would hire just for Ja’s ass when traveling through Memphis.

The thing is, it’s not because Ja wants to feel safe, it’s because he’s a NBA Youngboy groupie and wants to FIT IN.

If that gun was specifically for protection then the only time anyone would see it would be for that reason.

Edit: He made sense in the end and glad they on a different page this time, but this is nobody’s fault but Ja.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The NBA is full of registered gun owners. You do know that, right?

Yet the NBA as a private entity and has their own bylaws on what can be presented on social media and can act on things that go against their codes of conduct.

Why are you being daft?

It’s baffling how many people in general seem to have a hard time understanding that legal rights from amendments doesn’t mean you can’t get in trouble at work.

It’s not very complicated or hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.