Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
NBA youngboy be possessing this dude

Here's the chorus to the song he's dancing to in the middle of what appears to be a very peaceful suburb.

[Chorus]
Man, I hate a p*ssy nikka
Huh, I once had to shoot a p*ssy nikka
Huh, p*ssy boy, I see you lookin', nikka
I had them young nikkas in your yard waitin' in your bushes, nikka
Youngin pop out wavin' with the rod and he tryna cook a nikka
I'ma act bad and I'm gon' flash off these dirty jiggas
Get in my feelings 'bout my cousin and we murder nikkas
I'ma get him zipped straight off the rip, that's if he swervin' with you

But we got folk on here that will argue you down if you call this shyt anti-Black

:francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ja and NBA are the same age. anyone find it weird that dude idolizes someone his age

like even in sports, it's the younger guys who idolize the older guys because they grew up watching them as kids. why are u trying to emulate someone that's your age when you are more successful than him :dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
At this point I truly don’t believe there is a nice part of Memphis. All the areas you thought were nice are getting shot up. They don’t even have a non-hood shopping mall or area anymore since they ran Oak Court into the ground and acting a fool at Wolfchase on the regular.

Detroit has nice suburban areas like Novi you can escape to. Memphis doesn’t have that.
And I understand

My dad told me the other day how most the whitefolks done damn near moved out of certain cities in Louisiana and trying to separate themselves from the black folks in the city, it’s that bad.

Gunshots ringing out every night

Lil 12 year old girl that went to my old middle school was shot and killed last night by because of a domestic dispute between her dumb ass parents and new gf (and they were in their mid 30’s)

My brothers best friend was killed recently

we know it’s bad and we not telling him to not protect himself, we’re telling him he’s worth more than most black men on the planet and has the ability to help people…future players, his community, etc.

And all he has to do is smart basic shyt, like not be a grown ass man dancing around the hood improperly handling weapons for clout.

He has the money to create a fortress for him and his family especially in a place as cheap to live as Memphis. He doesn’t even need it.. you can’t hire 24/7 security? That’s literally like a million.

He’s not doing it to feel safe in Memphis, he’s doing it to fit in in Memphis.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why U playing dumb?
Breh I’m not

I’ve never shown bias toward anybody on here. If I think they wrong I call em out.

Based on how the 1st incident went he should know better.

If he was white & having a gun this wouldn’t be a topic.

yes you are…there’s a CLEAR difference between merely “having a gun” on your person and brandishing it wildly while dancing to music…if you can’t acknowledge that you’re either playing dumb or just simply dumb…there’s no excusing/defending this…none.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:what:

Dont use context brehs. This isn't just because of dancing in a video. The plethora of other issues that have been brought up a 100 times by multiple people.

1st/2nd amendment dont save you from being punished especially representing a billion dollar conglomerate. They both face consequences. Welcome to the real world. You dumb fukk.
Get this dumb shyt the fuxk out here!

The fact u had to bring up a whole different situation to compare says it all! :childplease:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes you are…there’s a CLEAR difference between merely “having a gun” on your person and brandishing it wildly while dancing to music…if you can’t acknowledge that you’re either playing dumb or just simply dumb…there’s no excusing/defending this…none.
So that should cause this big of an uproar? He’s not threatening anybody.

Like I said earlier I want to see this same pressure when the next person does something 20x worse since the coli all of a sudden has morals. We know that won’t happen tho.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
So that should cause this big of an uproar? He’s not threatening anybody.

Like I said earlier I want to see this same pressure when the next person does something 20x worse since the coli all of a sudden has morals. We know that won’t happen tho.
That time but there's been incidents where he has threatened people

Status
Not open for further replies.