Status
Not open for further replies.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I deal with this shyt daily at work. Im an OM for a facility .

Another OM approaches me says : “Hey, I wanted to talk to you about one of your associates wearing bright colored pants “ ( young black girl ), she should be wearing blue or black pants .

I say there is nothing to talk about , it’s nothing in the handbook that states she has to wear those color pants .

Other OM: Well , only cus it look a certain way and they are too bright .

I say , we’ll if it’s not in the handbook , it’s appropriate fabric and it’s not impeding her from doing her job and I won’t single her out, especially when there are others in the facility who wear similar styles.

I say all that to say , I don’t give a damn about optics, daps or any of that shyt . All I care about is what is right and folks getting singled out unfairly.

If he didn’t break any rules, he shouldn’t be suspended.
You probably the janitor lame ass nikka with your goofy ass excuses

Go pull out your legal pistol on IG live and rap to Soulja Boy and see how long you keep your job talking bout it’s legal lmao

nikkas don’t have guns to show them off on IG Live making 300 Ms lol

Also you will be kicked off any team on planet earth for that like wtf you just not have played sports past middle school

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who think nothing should come of this, do you celebrate when cacs lose their job for saying racist shyt on video/internet? if you do, youre a hypocrite. This is no different. Actions have consequences.

You're not entirely wrong, since there's still levels of nuance to this point, but you finna get cooked for this probably, breh.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're not entirely wrong, since there's still levels of nuance to this point, but you finna get cooked for this probably, breh.
why? im consistent. i think they should get fired for saying racist shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You clearly never been to Memphis. :heh: @The_Sheff

At this point I truly don’t believe there is a nice part of Memphis. All the areas you thought were nice are getting shot up. They don’t even have a non-hood shopping mall or area anymore since they ran Oak Court into the ground and acting a fool at Wolfchase on the regular.

Detroit has nice suburban areas like Novi you can escape to. Memphis doesn’t have that.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Memphis has bad areas. Detroit is bad all over, Downtown is where the money at but have the most shootings. Can’t say the same about M t
You clearly never been to Memphis. :heh: @The_Sheff
He has no idea what he is talking about. I’m from Atlanta but been there twice . I love Memphis people. But that shyt hood as fukk. A lot of poverty and hella dangerous. I been to Detroit too. Both just as bad. No point comparing. So i don’t know what he talking about. When you live somewhere you always feel like it’s worse, cuz you know it inside and out

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That’s exactly what I’m talking about… the optics . The optics are , a young black man can’t have a gun . If those are the optics than fukk them . And if you subscribe to the optics than fuxk you too :manny:.

Like I said earlier , he should be laying low . Personally he shouldn’t be doing that shyt because of the last incident . He is being a dummy ……I have a problem with the suspension .
thats not the optics.

the optics is that any one employeed by a big corporation can be fired or suspended without pay for making the corporation appear in any kid of negative light.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why? im consistent. i think they should get fired for saying racist shyt.

You're not wrong for saying that there should be consequences for acting stupid, regardless of the situation, but it's way too easy for someone to make the logic leap and try to say Ja being a dumbass who romanticizes gang culture and someone being actively racist are the same.

Both are cases of people being absolutely absolute fukking idiots who need to see some consequences in their lives, but someone out here on that racist shyt can be more harmful than Ja Morant trying to live out the last verse he heard, or something.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If he didn’t break any rules, he shouldn’t be suspended.
this is a slippery slope that can end in a farce, and you probably know why

lets take to it to absurdity and show how "if he didnt break any [written] rules he shoudlnt be suspended" is a fallacious statement

nowhere in rulebook does it say you can't piss on peoples graves, or, for example, worship hitler

yet we know whats going to happen if a NBA player pisses on graves of mass shooting victims on stream or praises hitler profusely via social media

you cant be a strict interpreter of the rules and say that whatever isnt explicit in the rules means you cant be suspended and/or fired for the action

Status
Not open for further replies.