Status
Not open for further replies.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So if Brett Farve, Larry Bird, Kevin Love filmed himself listening to Garth Brooks in wrangler jeans holding a sniper rifle in the woods it’s ok?

I’m not arguing if he’s making smart decisions(he’s not), what im saying is, he shouldn’t be vilified or demonized or suspended for owning a gun and showing you that he owns one . The other incindent was because he possibly brought the weapon to NBA facilities… this feels a little Mark Cuban” black guy hoodie” ish to me .
It’s the optics….

Either you’re dap fishing with this post or you are seriously obtuse..

Made Man

All Star
Daps
It’s the optics….

Either you’re dap fishing with this post or you are seriously obtuse..
That’s exactly what I’m talking about… the optics . The optics are , a young black man can’t have a gun . If those are the optics than fukk them . And if you subscribe to the optics than fuxk you too :manny:.

Like I said earlier , he should be laying low . Personally he shouldn’t be doing that shyt because of the last incident . He is being a dummy ……I have a problem with the suspension .

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Don’t care he’s well within his rights to flash a gun. Just as others are well within their right to flash their guns while hunting.

Both actions are elements of gun culture. And both are legal. One element shouldn’t be punished just because it’s Blacker. FOH.
The Grizzles are well within their right to suspend him for holding a gun to his head while listening to a rapper talking about killing someone. How about you make a video doing the same thing and tag your employer and see how that works for you

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s exactly what I’m talking about… the optics . The optics are , a young black man can’t have a gun . If those are the optics than fukk them . And if you subscribe to the optics than fuxk you too :manny:
Nikka shut up!

you know damn well how it looks months removed and he(JA) is letting the media control the narrative for all the wrong reasons..

How old are you? Move Around with that childish, dap fishing narrative.

Talking about this is giving you “Marc Cuban hoody vibes”..:camby:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t care he’s well within his rights to flash a gun. Just as others are well within their right to flash their guns while hunting.

Both actions are elements of gun culture. And both are legal. One element shouldn’t be punished just because it’s Blacker. FOH.
Imagine being this much of a stan to even understand why this is dumb as rocka

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
That’s exactly what I’m talking about… the optics . The optics are , a young black man can’t have a gun . If those are the optics than fukk them . And if you subscribe to the optics than fuxk you too :manny:.

Like I said earlier , he should be laying low . Personally he shouldn’t be doing that shyt because of the last incident . He is being a dummy ……I have a problem with the suspension .
How can you have a problem with the suspension when he sat down with the commissioner and I'm sure the Grizzles and said that he'll make better decisions and less than 2 months later you doing the same dumb shyt? Everybody was saying he got off light the 1st time

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Nikka shut up!

you know damn well how it looks months removed and he(JA) is letting the media control the narrative for all the wrong reasons..

How old are you? Move Around with that childish, dap fishing narrative.

Talking about this is giving you “Marc Cuban hoody vibes”..:camby:
Bro, I deal with this shyt daily at work. Im an OM for a facility .

Another OM approaches me says : “Hey, I wanted to talk to you about one of your associates wearing bright colored pants “ ( young black girl ), she should be wearing blue or black pants .

I say there is nothing to talk about , it’s nothing in the handbook that states she has to wear those color pants .

Other OM: Well , only cus it look a certain way and they are too bright .

I say , we’ll if it’s not in the handbook , it’s appropriate fabric and it’s not impeding her from doing her job and I won’t single her out, especially when there are others in the facility who wear similar styles.

I say all that to say , I don’t give a damn about optics, daps or any of that shyt . All I care about is what is right and folks getting singled out unfairly.

If he didn’t break any rules, he shouldn’t be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.