Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
How can you have a problem with the suspension when he sat down with the commissioner and I'm sure the Grizzles and said that he'll make better decisions and less than 2 months later you doing the same dumb shyt? Everybody was saying he got off light the 1st time
Again, the biggest issue was that he had to bring the gun on the team plane and most likely into the facility. That’s what they said the issue was, not me. He’s literally
sitting in a car in the off-season .

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The Grizzles are well within their right to suspend him for holding a gun to his head while listening to a rapper talking about killing someone. How about you make a video doing the same thing and tag your employer and see how that works for you
He didn’t tag his employer and he’s not a representative for them anywhere other than on the court and at league-sponsored events.

Maybe he needs to put a disclaimer on his perfectly legal videos to the effect of “These views are my own and not the views of my employers or sponsors” to better satiate the emotions of pussies. Be the same ones going on about “man, fukk all this Cancel Culture.”

:snooze:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
He didn’t tag his employer and he’s not a representative for them anywhere other than on the court and at league-sponsored events.

Maybe he needs to put a disclaimer on his perfectly legal videos to the effect of “These views are my own and not the views of my employers or sponsors” to better satiate the emotions of pussies. Be the same ones going on about “man, fukk all this Cancel Culture.”

:snooze:
That's a damn lie. People have gotten fired for way less that's considered "legal". They have an open ended term called conduct detrimental to the team and league. That means if you dumb enough to do something to cost them money, that's your ass

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Memphis and Detroit cut from the same cloth. This corny nikka not out in the city doing this shyt, trust me. The funny thing is, the city does love and embrace Ja, but you know street dudes. There's nikkas from Memphis that would pull his hoe card if he was outside on this kinda time...

This dude would stick out like a sore thumb in The Belts or Riverview or Frayser or Raleigh (North Memphis) or Orange Mound, etc...

I see.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Some of y'all have to be trolling. And lf y'all aren't, it really is a shame. Ja owning a gun has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. Even the first time, it wasn't about the gun

Part of gun ownership is showing the responsible manner of handling, owning, carrying, storage and operation of it. These are lethal instruments, so it's all about the image of being responsible.

Aside from all of the other incidents in which Ja displayed he's in trouble, get the gun, for the last incident he brandished a gun in a strip club. Wtf you need one in the strip club? And why pull it out on camera. So he's showing he's wreckless. He gonna shoot the stripper?

For this incident, what reason was there to pull out a gun at that moment? And then, why did he have it to his head? What was the reason for doing that?

The NRA wouldn't even advocate on his behalf. He wasn't alone, and from the reaction his homie didn't even realize he had it out. He wasn't at the range, in the woods, hunting...it didn't even look like he was home...looked like he was in the car. Optics. Wtf he about to do a driveby?

That's the difference. Y'all comparing situations that aren't even the same. Show me a white athlete that brandishes their guns in a club, mall, store or other public setting. Hell, Birdman was exiled from the NBA...show me an instance of him pulling out guns in random public places.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Some of y'all have to be trolling. And lf y'all aren't, it really is a shame. Ja owning a gun has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. Even the first time, it wasn't about the gun

Part of gun ownership is showing the responsible manner of handling, owning, carrying, storage and operation of it. These are lethal instruments, so it's all about the image of being responsible.

Aside from all of the other incidents in which Ja displayed he's in trouble, get the gun, for the last incident he brandished a gun in a strip club. Wtf you need one in the strip club? And why pull it out on camera. So he's showing he's wreckless. He gonna shoot the stripper?

For this incident, what reason was there to pull out a gun at that moment? And then, why did he have it to his head? What was the reason for doing that?

The NRA wouldn't even advocate on his behalf. He wasn't alone, and from the reaction his homie didn't even realize he had it out. He wasn't at the range, in the woods, hunting...it didn't even look like he was home...looked like he was in the car. Optics. Wtf he about to do a driveby?

That's the difference. Y'all comparing situations that aren't even the same. Show me a white athlete that brandishes their guns in a club, mall, store or other public setting. Hell, Birdman was exiled from the NBA...show me an instance of him pulling out guns in random public places.
At the end of the day, he's an employee and if that's how he wants to spend his time, tell Memphis to void his contract. All these fools trying to justify his stupid behavior, tell them to go on IG and do the same thing

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That’s what I’m saying. People are in here talking about following the rules ….what are the rules? Im genuinely curious?

Can he not own a gun ?
Can he not post or film himself with a gun?
Can he not carry a gun ?
Gotta ask whoever is investigating him for violating one of its rules

Status
Not open for further replies.