Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Aight man, I get that part . I truly do……but that’s the issue for me . What gives these teams and corporations the right to tell anybody they can’t show off a gun online when many of them support the politicians who lobby for MORE GUNS . I guess my argument is bigger than Ja.

Ja is dumb. Suspend him or whatever for just being a dummy and potentially fukking up his bag ….I just don’t like the hypocrisy of the media and corporations coming down on him as he’s the poster boy for out of control gun ownership .

I see everyone’s point, shyt still don’t sit right me. Until we fixed the bigger gun issue in this country , Ja Morant shouldn’t be the poster boy for this shyt .
The fact they employee him

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight man, I get that part . I truly do……but that’s the issue for me . What gives these teams and corporations the right to tell anybody they can’t show off a gun online when many of them support the politicians who lobby for MORE GUNS . I guess my argument is bigger than Ja.

Ja is dumb. Suspend him or whatever for just being a dummy and potentially fukking up his bag ….I just don’t like the hypocrisy of the media and corporations coming down on him as he’s the poster boy for out of control gun ownership .

I see everyone’s point, shyt still don’t sit right me. Until we fixed the bigger gun issue in this country , Ja Morant shouldn’t be the poster boy for this shyt .
Man them paying him gives them the right.

He represents the NBA and the Grizzlies everywhere he goes because he plays on National tv for them.

Endorsements… they will give him damn near anything he asks for just for him to represent them. And literally, the only thing they want him to do is stay out of trouble and play.

Dancing around online with guns pointed at the screen and at his head is not something they want to represent and if they knew that, they probably wouldn’t have offered him the deals he has because he’s a RISK.

And he’s doing it to himself. League is image based, go watch AIR it’s a good movie about how MJ signed to Nike and the deal his mother made because she knew MJ was going to become the face of the league.

That was a position Ja was in with the Grizzlies. That MJ deal changed endorsements as a whole and everyone won.

Now imagine if MJ was in the paper putting a gun to his head. What does that image project to young kids and fans and their parents who watch Morant.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Man them paying him gives them the right.

He represents the NBA and the Grizzlies everywhere he goes because he plays on National tv for them.

Endorsements… they will give him damn near anything he asks for just for him to represent them. And literally, the only thing they want him to do is stay out of trouble and play.

Dancing around online with guns pointed at the screen and at his head is not something they want to represent and if they knew that, they probably wouldn’t have offered him the deals he has because he’s a RISK.

And he’s doing it to himself. League is image based, go watch AIR it’s a good movie about how MJ signed to Nike and the deal his mother made because she knew MJ was going to become the face of the league.

That was a position Ja was in with the Grizzlies. That MJ deal changed endorsements as a whole and everyone won.

Now imagine if MJ was in the paper putting a gun to his head. What does that image project to young kids and fans and their parents who watch Morant.
It's a shame this has to be explained to adults

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
how so breh

One is expressing hate towards what they deem an inferior race/group of people, and people could easily mistake those views with being the companies view as a whole. Ja is just doing dumb shyt on his own time (for the record Ja IS an idiot.)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Bro, I deal with this shyt daily at work. Im an OM for a facility .

Another OM approaches me says : “Hey, I wanted to talk to you about one of your associates wearing bright colored pants “ ( young black girl ), she should be wearing blue or black pants .

I say there is nothing to talk about , it’s nothing in the handbook that states she has to wear those color pants .

Other OM: Well , only cus it look a certain way and they are too bright .

I say , we’ll if it’s not in the handbook , it’s appropriate fabric and it’s not impeding her from doing her job and I won’t single her out, especially when there are others in the facility who wear similar styles.

I say all that to say , I don’t give a damn about optics, daps or any of that shyt . All I care about is what is right and folks getting singled out unfairly.

If he didn’t break any rules, he shouldn’t be suspended.

These teams and companies he endorses have strict moral clauses baked into these contracts.

He’s clearly breaching these contracts.

He broke the rules.

Some of these companies cater directly to children and we all know kids and guns don’t mix.

In some instances these companies could even ask for their bread back — just ask Mike Vick.

I’m sure his management team told him this.

Obviously he doesn’t care.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's a shame this has to be explained to adults
I’m saying but not trying to be disrespectful because there’s enough of that.

But it’s very simple… they’re paying you more than anyone on earth is. If you don’t like that they don’t want you to do OBVIOUSLY dumb shyt then don’t take their money.

If you take the money then breach your contractural agreement, they can sue and get it back.

Ja’s father should be trying to explain this to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.