Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Sounds like weak minded individuals, which comes down to parenting & how the child was brought up.

You saying a whole bunch of nothing. All it comes down to is parenting. I'm not putting the blame on entertainment, that's an lazy excuse.

And I'm not blaming Tee Morant, idk what type of relationship he has with Ja, and I can't confirm whether he's talked with Ja about his actions & things just fell on deaf ears.
My guy not one person is saying rap turned me into a demon but its crazy to deny that rap doenst have a hand in reinforcing a toxic image of masculinity and bravado. People feel confident in their fukkery when other people share and regurgitate their sentiment. Even if someone picks up self destructive tendencies outside of rap, the music acts as validation.

As I’ve said, before their needs to be a serious conversation about why so many black men who have the world as their oyster feel the need to align themselves to a more street and hood focused image and behaviors

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh, we'll see :yeshrug:

"Akademik'

Don't he got STD's?
What do you mean "Meh, well see" this brotha already lost endorsement deals behind his foolishness. Threatening teenagers, nba staff with guns and all of the other foolishness that led up to today is what people are annoyed with. He could've gotten into a lot of trouble when he had that gun at the strip club in Denver

We gotta realize that certain people are held to different standards in society. Professional athletes are one of them. Warning signs after warning signs and people don't get it until its too late. He is bringing unnecessary attention to his self and his team

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
You would think after the strip club incident he lay low for a while. Ja cost himself a rookie super max extension and is now about to be suspended while losing a whole bunch of sponsors.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
That's the issue and I don't understand how people don't get that. Every other race views rap as an escape while you got black dudes who want to live the life these rap dudes are singing about. shyt is crazy.
Facts. Ironically it is the other way around with white entertainment such as "Jackass." All the young bruhs would watch it just for laughs, but you had a bunch of white boys actually going out there doing somersaults off rooftops and super gluing their friends eyes while sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.