Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
If I was Ja Morant's crisis manager, I would tell him to change his name back to Temetrius then pull a Frank Ocean and turn gay.
fukk it, he already has the green streaks in his dreads. Just say the stress from being hypermasculine and covering up his homosexuality had him acting out.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the same tired cliche of:

“He needs to get rid of his crew”

Nah he’s the boss and the one who decides what, when, how. He’s the problem. It’s always been him.

If you go to his page Ja Morant's friend is from his hometown (Sumpter, SC) and played and graduated from a NAIA school.

I agree its a Ja problem and not some dudes who crash out influencing him.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Sounds like weak minded individuals, which comes down to parenting & how the child was brought up.

You saying a whole bunch of nothing. All it comes down to is parenting. I'm not putting the blame on entertainment, that's an lazy excuse.

And I'm not blaming Tee Morant, idk what type of relationship he has with Ja, and I can't confirm whether he's talked with Ja about his actions & things just fell on deaf ears.
I think it’s more of who you hang around, my parents weren’t really strict on us growing up and I never gravitated towards that and I listened to a lot of rap growing up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Notice how his boy took the camera off him the moment the gun was in plain sight
I’m sure somebody pointed it out by now but I noticed his homie looked over at him like ooh is that the blickie then swung the camera on him. Probably just had a brain fart bc that’s what goofy young nggas do is show the blickie for ig live

Then he quickly realized he was with Ja morant and tried to hide it

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ja is an employee of the Memphis Grizzlies and the NBA. Private companies can fire and reprimand you for pretty much anything that's not protected under the Labor Relations Act.

There's no law that says you can't cuss out your boss, but if you cuss out your boss you'll probably be reprimanded.

bu bu but ... what about your 1st amendment rights? :troll:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ja got caught on camera brandishing a firearm not once but twice .

He was punished the first time , going to "counseling" , saying he has mental issues :usure:

If he didn't get into trouble , he would've gotten the supermax .

This falls on him and only him .

I hate seeing a brotha down but he did it to himself:yeshrug:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And this drunk ass goofy probably don’t realize his nba life about to be tougher, the grizzlies about to be worse cause people want to be paid, y’all was one of the most disappointing teams this year, and you been in the news for dumb shyt all year now you just did some more dumb shyt

For his sake he just need to get away and be locked in the gym all off-season cause the media wolves is out and they could always use a punching bag, it’s about to be all type of crazy shyt said about him so I hope he knows he brought this on himself cause the nba was trying to give you the keys

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
How long until we hear about this dumbass accidentally shooting himself

Plaxico-Burress.png

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

the whole shyt is honestly sad … i hope this young man goes and seeks some serious mental counseling for whatever afflictions are hindering his thought making process and logical directing - a suspension is what it is but the team the league may want to dive deeper and see what’s really going on psychologically with this individual

Status
Not open for further replies.