Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nikkas still crying 'fair' is exactly the problem here.

American ain't been 'fair since 1492 nikkas. Quit thinking you can do the same things.

This is what always gets me. It's far too many Black people that seem to only realize they're Black when they get different outcomes than white folk would. We have decades upon decades of wisdom from the past to draw from and folk still acting like they just woke up Black for the first time this morning.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

American ain't been 'fair since 1492 nikkas. Quit thinking you can do the same things.
I’ll never understand when people say “it’s racial double standards”, and yet still give these CACs ammunition (pardon the pun) knowing the playing field isn’t level. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

At least you're not trying to pretend like he actually did something wrong by simply showing off a firearm. He ended up on the wrong side of the racial tracks because as a black male if he does that it strikes fear in discomfort in the hearts of the same white fans some of which are proud gun owners themselves.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
What makes this situation even more sad is the fact that dude is so god damn talented and gifted. Watching this whole shyt play out is like watching an episode of ESPN’s 30/30.

I hope he realizes what’s he’s at risk of losing and gets it together. Too young. Too special. Don’t fukk this up.
This is exactly why I think he should be suspended a year. Him thinking his NBA career is in jeopardy might make him clean his act up.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At least you're not trying to pretend like he actually did something wrong by simply showing off a firearm. He ended up on the wrong side of the racial tracks because as a black male if he does that it strikes fear in discomfort in the hearts of the same white fans some of which are proud gun owners themselves.

He was told not to do this months ago and got off light. No sympathy.

And since things aren't 'fair' move accordingly.

It's the image man. The image. Karl Malone was in hunting magazines and an NRA member. He got zero flack and shouldn't have. And I hate Karl Malone.

Status
Not open for further replies.