Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Did that white guy also try to fight a teenager, be with his crew that allegedly pointed laser sights at another NBA teams personnel, go to Footlocker with his crew to fight a kid, and also have another incident with pointing a gun two months ago that led to an eight game suspension?:jbhmm:.

I forgot Ja' did all that but what he's doing isn't illegal. it looks ugly but he's an adult and as long as he's not illegally brandishing who gives a fukk.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not saying he did absolutely nothing wrong, im more so asking if the level of backlash hes getting from the media and america a bit severe , and would a cac receive the same backlash
Yes a Cac would but show me the CAC that’s going that shyt

I hate when we do this shyt. It’s disingenuous and if you really from that life it’s performative as fukk. I know real life people in the NBA right now from my city that you would never ever guess families are the biggest kingpins around and they don’t do none of this.

I hate when nikkas act like a mf flashing a gun on social getting a big bag of life changing money is being held to some unfair standard when literally you make .01% of this and are held to tougher standards and would get fired asap if you have any job over entry level and did that shyt.

Not to mention he got many chances, f it up, and always always always the teams look to the left on shyt they find out from PIs and detectives they hire until they can’t hide it anymore so there’s a lot we do not know and that is ALWAYS the case.

F em. He can get kicked out the L forever for all I care. There’s a million hurting black kids out here with talent that need his position, and some of them might be the next AI or Stephen Jackson or Carmelo, and actually not fukk up after getting a few chances and go become legends with post basketball careers/money/fame.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Except you personally sign the policy manual...in their case, contract...stating that you read, understand and adhere to the policies in place. They definitely have a code of conduct Claus in there, stating that as a representative, and you're always a representative on & off clock, you behave in a responsible manner at all times. They at least got him on irresponsible gun safety
trumped up charges :damn:

well not really :heh: :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is he a legal registered gun owner? If so who cares? White people celebrate having guns. I see white politicians shooting them in ads all the time.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I forgot Ja' did all that but what he's doing isn't illegal. it looks ugly but he's an adult and as long as he's not illegally brandishing who gives a fukk.

Let's say he has a legally registered firearm and is doing nothing illegal.

Guess what? That doesn't matter AT ALL to the NBA. People do many things that aren't illegal and end up facing repercussions from their employer.

Too many here are being dense and obtuse. No one is talking about legality here. This is about the NBA wanting to protect their image and one of their "stars" continually being in the news for the wrong thing. The NBA isn't going to let any player hurt their advertisers, and you sure as hell better believe most players are probably fine with Morant getting a big suspension as they don't want his type of actions fukking with their money or CBA negotiations.

Some of you really need to separate legality from stupidity. This isn't about him being charged for something. It's about a private business protecting their image and their money.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i think the other side we arent discussing is this

is there an overreaction by america because this young black man was legally carrying a firearm?

typically america does that to young black men and i think its a fair question

would the backlash have been the same if Luka did this, because I doubt it

and theres historical evidence to support this
This is true for sure.

However luka hasn't had a history of violence like Ja. And ja has made threats both physical and verbal of deadly harm.

If this was someone who had no previous history of violence like a trae young, he might get a concerned phone call, but that's where it would end.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Some of you guys are being dense. If you don’t suspend him, what’s stopping every player from flashing their gun on IG. Now imagine how much money the league is going to lose if they go that route and sponsors are gonna back out. Bu bu but he’s not breaking the rules!!!

Also he’s one of the most influential young players in the league. If you don’t suspend him, you are letting the young guys who look up at him potentially follow in his foot steps.
Bruh let’s keep it real nikkas love glorifying dumb shyt and trying to claim it’s not a big deal

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Is he a legal registered gun owner? If so who cares? White people celebrate having guns. I see white politicians shooting them in ads all the time.
if he was do you think Memphis would have suspended him 2 times already in 90 days

Status
Not open for further replies.