Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It’s not about the legality of what he is doing. He plays in the NBA. He is signed to NIKE and whatever other deals. He has an image to uphold. Clearly the league does not want him brandishing a weapon in the manner that he does, thus the 8 game suspension.

Think before you respond next time.

Meh, we'll see :yeshrug:

"Akademik'

Don't he got STD's?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
not saying he did absolutely nothing wrong, im more so asking if the level of backlash hes getting from the media and america a bit severe , and would a cac receive the same backlash
honestly i dont know nor care what the League would do to a cac. The day there is a cac acting up like this is when we find out i guess.

But SHOULD the league and media respond with this level of backlash? I mean the NBA is a billion dollar industry that tries to appeal to people of all demographics and gun violence much less the suggestion of it, is a very touchy subject in America. The NBA has spent 20 years trying to clean the thug label off so I imagine theres strong feelings about a very high profile player doing his damndest to reverse that in the worst way possible.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You keep with the firearm on the property thing? I dont get it.

First, why are you defending this dumbass so much? He is trying to throw his life away and you stay defending him? For what?

Why arent you asking the actual necessary questions? Why are you filming pointing a gun AT YOUR OWN HEAD? Why are you putting this on IG LIVE? If you are on your own property, then do you. Why do you need to post it?

Also, before this, he got a gun to go after a 17 year old at his property cause he AINT GOOD WITH HIS HANDS. Someone needs to teach this kid how to squabble.

He also had a gun on a TEAM PLANE in Denver. Is that ok or not? Dude is a repeat offender and needs to be voided from his contract so he can be a full time gangster if thats what he wants.

Stop defending this dude you dont even know. Something wrong with you if you do.
He trolling you dude he does this all the time in tlr

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You really need to ask this question?

Not only does he represent the Grizzlies and the NBA, he's one of the main stars. The NBA and/or the Grizzlies are within their right to reprimand him how they see fit, or at least to the degree of what's agreed upon between the NBPA and the league.

Nobody is commenting on the illegality of what he did. He ain't going to jail.
Nba specifically states it’s not banned tho

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
What makes this situation even more sad is the fact that dude is so god damn talented and gifted. Watching this whole shyt play out is like watching an episode of ESPN’s 30/30.

I hope he realizes what’s he’s at risk of losing and gets it together. Too young. Too special. Don’t fukk this up.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If Ja was a white maga craccker who listened to Luke Bryan and was a fan of trump (An actual criminal and terrorist) and flashed an ar nobody would care.

Did that white guy also try to fight a teenager, be with his crew that allegedly pointed laser sights at another NBA teams personnel, go to Footlocker with his crew to fight a kid, and also have another incident with pointing a gun two months ago that led to an eight game suspension?:jbhmm:.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
at one point in this country slavery was standard policy

we can critique if policy isnt fair :yeshrug: kinda wack to draw the line at legally possessing a gun when the nba allows liquor drinking, weed smoking, and liq advertising:yeshrug: they probably allow gun manufacturer ads too :heh:
Except you personally sign the policy manual...in their case, contract...stating that you read, understand and adhere to the policies in place. They definitely have a code of conduct Claus in there, stating that as a representative, and you're always a representative on & off clock, you behave in a responsible manner at all times. They at least got him on irresponsible gun safety

Status
Not open for further replies.