Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all know EXACTLY what them guns are gonna be used for lol.

Nobody has a problem with athletes legally owning guns but yall know exactly what the whole driving around in a car full of nikkas, flashing guns at the camera and listening to NBA Youngboy image portrays.:mjlol:
i mean on one hand, i get you, but on the other hand out of principle, we cant be mad if cacs stereotype us if we gonna stereotype ourselves like that

not to mention he wasnt breaking laws :yeshrug:

i hear yall tho

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For a company like the NBA, that does not matter. Morant has shown and/or been associated with acts and imagery that have fostered a image of irresponsible gun ownership at best, an causing violence and threatening gun homicide at worst. And mind you, the League probably knows a lot more than we do.

So under these circumstances, idk how its a debate that Morant did nothing wrong.
not saying he did absolutely nothing wrong, im more so asking if the level of backlash hes getting from the media and america a bit severe , and would a cac receive the same backlash

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
What he doing not illegal who cares?

It’s not about the legality of what he is doing. He plays in the NBA. He is signed to NIKE and whatever other deals. He has an image to uphold. Clearly the league does not want him brandishing a weapon in the manner that he does, thus the 8 game suspension.

Think before you respond next time.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean on one hand, i get you, but on the other hand out of principle, we cant be mad if cacs stereotype us if we gonna stereotype ourselves like that

not to mention he wasnt breaking laws :yeshrug:

i hear yall tho
Morant’s already flashed those guns at members of the Pacers organization. He can’t the benefit of the doubt anymore.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.