Status
Not open for further replies.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let's say he has a legally registered firearm and is doing nothing illegal.

Guess what? That doesn't matter AT ALL to the NBA. People do many things that aren't illegal and end up facing repercussions from their employer.

Too many here are being dense and obtuse. No one is talking about legality here. This is about the NBA wanting to protect their image and one of their "stars" continually being in the news for the wrong thing. The NBA isn't going to let any player hurt their advertisers, and you sure as hell better believe most players are probably fine with Morant getting a big suspension as they don't want his type of actions fukking with their money or CBA negotiations.

Some of you really need to separate legality from stupidity. This isn't about him being charged for something. It's about a private business protecting their image and their money.
fukk outta here. that's a constiutionally protected right. unless he brought that shyt to a game what say does the NBA have over a guy exercising his constiotutionally protected right in his own leasure time? Is that in his contract that he can't be seen with a firearm at any time?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is he a legal registered gun owner? If so who cares? White people celebrate having guns. I see white politicians shooting them in ads all the time.
thats what im saying , historically america overreacts to black men possessing guns

thats all im saying

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if he was do you think Memphis would have suspended him 2 times already in 90 days
Wasnt that because he allegedly transfer the gun from city to city on an NBA team flight when he was playing in an NBA city? This is off season no?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
8v00lqm36vza1.jpg

dave-chappelle-white-guy.gif
:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk outta here. that's a constiutionally protected right. unless he brought that shyt to a game what say does the NBA have over a guy exercising his constiotutionally protected right in his own leasure time? Is that in his contract that he can't be seen with a firearm at any time?

Bruh, just stop.

You have the right to free speech, bear arms, etc……but free speech doesn’t protect you from repercussions from other parties.

If the landscapers decided to start spouting off N and F bombs randomly while cutting my grass they are well within their right to do so, I’m also within my rights to fire them and choose someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.