Reppin
C:\
He had the keys to the league and fumbled it. Just like dumbass Tatis. :beli:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you guys are being dense. If you don’t suspend him, what’s stopping every player from flashing their gun on IG. Now imagine how much money the league is going to lose if they go that route and sponsors are gonna back out. Bu bu but he’s not breaking the rules!!!

Also he’s one of the most influential young players in the league. If you don’t suspend him, you are letting the young guys who look up at him potentially follow in his foot steps.
The league doing what they need is entirely different from black posters clutching they pearls

All I know is the next athlete to post a gun. Support a demonic rapper or spew reckless conspiracies better see all the smoke without the media telling them too

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think the other side we arent discussing is this

is there an overreaction by america because this young black man was legally carrying a firearm?

typically america does that to young black men and i think its a fair question

would the backlash have been the same if Luka did this, because I doubt it

and theres historical evidence to support this

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
None of these arenas do, they either playing instrumentals or the edited songs. ..

I will say, to @Marc Spector point, the culture surrounding the Grizzlies is not good and can be traced back to a largely inactive owner. The franchise is blurring the lines between family friendly sports entertainment and street culture, we've seen videos of rappers shooting dice or throwing ones at FedEx. I've been to games in Memphis, they not playing explicit music but they sure are inviting elements of a more negative culture into the franchise and at some point someone needs to be held accountable for it and reset the culture...

Imagine rappers trying to shoot dice on the Staples Floor, old ass Jack might slap em if he's in the building :laff:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Owning guns isn’t illegal in America. He’s not a felon. On what grounds do they have to repramend him for having a fire arm on his property ?
Ja is an employee of the Memphis Grizzlies and the NBA. Private companies can fire and reprimand you for pretty much anything that's not protected under the Labor Relations Act.

There's no law that says you can't cuss out your boss, but if you cuss out your boss you'll probably be reprimanded.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

is there an overreaction by america because this young black man was legally carrying a firearm?

I think this is a shytty shyt post, and there's historical evidence to support this

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ja is an employee of the Memphis Grizzlies and the NBA. Private companies and fire and reprimand you for pretty much anything that's not protected under the Labor Relations Act.

There's no law that says you can't cuss out your boss, but if cuss out your boss you'll probably be reprimanded.
The nba says players can have legal firearms on their property.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Owning guns isn’t illegal in America. He’s not a felon. On what grounds do they have to repramend him for having a fire arm on his property ?

Ja is an employee of the Memphis Grizzlies and the NBA. Private companies and fire and reprimand you for pretty much anything that's not protected under the Labor Relations Act.

There's no law that says you can't cuss out your boss, but if cuss out your boss you'll probably be reprimanded.
i agree with zay based on principle, but i also respect what Dillah said and how he said it

I just feel like if it was a cac the backlash wouldnt be as severe from America :yeshrug: @3Rivers can we get a photoshop of luca toting a pistol like he lil boosie or something :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league doing what they need is entirely different from black posters clutching they pearls

All I know is the next athlete to post a gun. Support a demonic rapper or spew reckless conspiracies better see all the smoke without the media telling them too
you trying too hard H. Rap Brown.

name one other athlete that posts guns with no backlash?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

my brother in christ, Ja Morant has been linked to at least 3 incidents of assault and harassment, 2 of which involved guns, even BEFORE the Denver incident.

Any claims of racism and cacs pearl clutching due to a discomfort of black men and street imagery (which honestly is a fair reaction) goes out the window when you might be a real life menace.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the fukk is TEE MORANT? Him and Ja have a close relationship. Tee needs to stop being his son's homeboy and be his father. And sit this nikka down. They need to cut the flunkies from his circle. JA is a 9 FIGURE BIZNESS. He needs to act like one.
Tee Morant is his main dikkrider. Dude is at every game acting like a groupie. What is he going to say to a grown man bringing in millions and allowing him to have that lifestyle?:mjlol:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The nba says players can have legal firearms on their property.
thats what im saying, players allowed to smoke weed and drink liq and hit the strip club but they can legally posses a firearm

seems silly

Status
Not open for further replies.