Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these arenas do, they either playing instrumentals or the edited songs. ..

I will say, to @Marc Spector point, the culture surrounding the Grizzlies is not good and can be traced back to a largely inactive owner. The franchise is blurring the lines between family friendly sports entertainment and street culture, we've seen videos of rappers shooting dice or throwing ones at FedEx. I've been to games in Memphis, they not playing explicit music but they sure are inviting elements of a more negative culture into the franchise and at some point someone needs to be held accountable for it and reset the culture...

maxresdefault.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk is TEE MORANT? Him and Ja have a close relationship. Tee needs to stop being his son's homeboy and be his father. And sit this nikka down. They need to cut the flunkies from his circle. JA is a 9 FIGURE BIZNESS. He needs to act like one.
We can blame Tee Morant but I assure you Tee isnt backing his son on this shyt. At some point the little nikka is gonna want to do what he wants and we cant stop him.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Where the fukk is TEE MORANT? Him and Ja have a close relationship. Tee needs to stop being his son's homeboy and be his father. And sit this nikka down. They need to cut the flunkies from his circle. JA is a 9 FIGURE BIZNESS. He needs to act like one.

Nah, it's too late for that. Ja is the breadwinner of the family and his fukking father acts like a groupie to his own son. I can see Ja just telling him to shut the fukk up if he truly started to act like a father figure to him.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Dude just missed out on major money ($20m I think) from missing All-NBA team given he had the stats and his team was 2nd in the Western Conference.

So nobody can make a rational argument that he missed out because of his performance on the court, therefore all that "it is not a crime, he is not a felon, exercising 2nd amendment right" BS is just that BS. Those off the court behaviors have real consequences.

Newsflash: we, Ja Morant and overwhelming majority of Black people know we are not WHITE therefore are going to be give a much smaller margin of error.

So now it's established, has been and forever will be established. Why are people making that line of argument still. We all know that, so ppl need to move accordingly given that fact period.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are being dense. If you don’t suspend him, what’s stopping every player from flashing their gun on IG. Now imagine how much money the league is going to lose if they go that route and sponsors are gonna back out. Bu bu but he’s not breaking the rules!!!

Also he’s one of the most influential young players in the league. If you don’t suspend him, you are letting the young guys who look up at him potentially follow in his foot steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.