Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Classic Gen z
When things get tough
Act like u gonna commit suicide
Pathetic

Yup

Someone in his family needs to punch him dead in the chest and call him a bítch. But that won’t happen because he rolls with enablers who can’t eat without him.

How do you fumble your bag and then wanna act fake depressed/suicidal when the consequences start creeping in?

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I hope he gets whatever treatment or therapy he needs. No matter how long it takes.

To hell with basketball.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn he tryna make sure he plays this fall

Using this as a mental health thing
He'll get therapy and come back this fall with either no suspension or a lesser one
he definitely won't play for at least 30 games. but I wonder if he could use the mental health angle to at least get paid while they got him on suspension.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
As an advocate for mental health, this is escaping me :francis:

• As others pointed out, leverage, so he can play this fall
  • Youngins usually have those "dark" social posts that you pay nevermind to (I did when I was young quite few times)
  • Could be a reach as to say he's going dark from social media or just being to himself
If It's legit, then dude not thinking irrationally at what's at stake. His babygirl. As a father, my son coming out of the hotel while I was deeply suicidal just change my perspective of what's real. Nevermind the struggle, as we all go through those days. Nevermind my deep depression, as I have good moments and brighter days. But your seed looks up to you. That's all that should matter, outside flashing guns and trying to recite every bar from the great poet "NBA Youngboy".

Maybe he needs to realize that the goofy superthug shyt is not it. You have a good paper trail, stop trying to throw shyt on it :why:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We be feeling bad about nikkas mental health on here and these nikkas cant even dunk, poor fella :(

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
he gets a lot of hate on the coli; but breh is young with super freak talent. We've all been young n dumb trying to find our selves. There are for sure a few posters who come on here and wanna play the tuff guy; nothing wrong with that

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This nikkas an idiot.

Attention seeking hoe shyt.

Ol I’m taking a break from social media but first let me send an IG story out, to tell my mom, I love her via social media , when I could just pick up the fukkin phone and call her, head ass

He’s going out like a Coli shyt-poster making a retirement thread:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.