Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He needs help. More than mental help. He needs financial help. Spiritual help. Help from his family and friends that actually care about his well being

He doesn't need to be around whoever tf is enabling his behavior. It isn't hard to not act like he's been acting. He does not come from that environment he's trying to portray

He's not from the projects. But wants to be. Which is a backwards mentality that has to be addressed in our community

It's not hard to be a decent young man in the league. It's harder when you're black. But even with the bullshyt Zion is going through, at least he isn't in trouble with the law

The lack of maturity these men like Ja have....I wasn't nowhere near that when I was his age. Sign of a much bigger problem then the mental health dialogue he's creating. It's wayyyyy bigger than this
I go by patterns

Ja has had a pattern of self destructive behavior lately, and in those regards he needs to see someone about it.

I think that heavily drinking, gun altercations, gun related incidents which includes being filmed with one next to his head needs to be addressed.

I don’t think he’s suicidal (but most nikkas don’t pump fake with pointing guns at themselves), I think he’s a young dumbass that is folding under different sources of pressure but regardless, he needs to talk to someone about the beginnings of his downward spiral and self-abuse.

The choice of music he worships mirrors this behavior and the mentally ill nikkas he listen to also need similar help if not more.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how JJJ feels about how Morant, Brooks and the rest of them move. JJJ grew up wealthy as hell and with Georgetown/Ivy League parents.
What does his upbringing have to do with anything? You insinuating something :mjpls:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I go by patterns

Ja has had a pattern of self destructive behavior lately, and in those regards he needs to see someone about it.

I think that heavily drinking, gun altercations, gun related incidents which includes being filmed with one next to his head needs to be addressed.

I don’t think he’s suicidal (but most nikkas don’t pump fake with pointing guns at themselves), I think he’s a young dumbass that is folding under different sources of pressure but regardless, he needs to talk to someone about the beginnings of his downward spiral and self-abuse.

The choice of music he worships mirrors this behavior and the mentally ill nikkas he listen to also need similar help if not more.

He’s not suicidal but he is a bítch

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Like brehs have said, rehab from what?

he wasn't drunk threatening to pull the strap on dat kid
wasn't drunk pullin up at Foot Action with his CB4 goons after his momma called him
wasn't drunk pointer lasers at the Pacers bus
wasn't drunk in this last video of him with the strap bein goofy

I know the nikka probably is an alcoholic from his other videos but the ones he got in trouble for he ain't wasted. :yeshrug:
But rehab from Alcoholism might help him in other areas.

For him to intentionally do what he was reprimanded for a few months ago, especially something that can cost him his career - there has to be something wrong with him mentally or he’s under the influence of something.

I refuse to believe breh is that dumb/reckless.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He’s not suicidal but he is a bítch
Maybe.. if he was doing it for ulterior motives other than reaching out for help then yeah thats a bytch nikka move.

But I’ve known people who offed themselves with kids, family, everything you would expect to be a reason NOT to kill yourself and idk.. I just don’t always take it lightly anymore.

But even before this, I said dude needed to see someone and the NBA have someone dedicated to checking on his well-being. Dude could literally be retarded like that.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Did someone call to request this “welfare check” or did the police take it upon themselves? :patrice:

Cuz, if it’s the latter, I have a big problem with that.
The team probably did. It was obvious someone who knows where he lives. Wouldn't it have been easier to call or stop by their house to tell them in person? Why does the whole world need to know that? Like people who announce on here that they're leaving. Just go

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did someone call to request this “welfare check” or did the police take it upon themselves? :patrice:

Cuz, if it’s the latter, I have a big problem with that.
Other people more than likely called and did it on his behalf. I don’t have a probably with it as the tweet sounded like a cry for help and it’s better to be safe than not do anything at all.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
nigga got a 2nd chance and still did the same dumb shit … now he want to kill himself because he can’t handle accountability :laugh:

Martinique or Santorini with a harem :hula: in a car with 3 niggas listening to NBA Youngboy

Status
Not open for further replies.