Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
We need to start changing the dialogue. Hold people intellectually accountable. Be specific.

Bc….when you say ‘it could be a mental health thing’…... What EXACTLY does that fukking mean?

Like my goodness. I felt a lil anxious today bc I have a work deadline. Is that a ‘mental health thing’?? By modern logic, it is. So….isn’t everything everyday in this thing called life a ‘mental health thing’ :mjtf:
A lot of folks have conflated “poor” mental health as just emotions we go through as part of the human experience

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I go by patterns

Ja has had a pattern of self destructive behavior lately, and in those regards he needs to see someone about it.

I think that heavily drinking, gun altercations, gun related incidents which includes being filmed with one next to his head needs to be addressed.

I don’t think he’s suicidal (but most nikkas don’t pump fake with pointing guns at themselves), I think he’s a young dumbass that is folding under different sources of pressure but regardless, he needs to talk to someone about the beginnings of his downward spiral and self-abuse.

The choice of music he worships mirrors this behavior and the mentally ill nikkas he listen to also need similar help if not more.
Real shyt, these bitter NBA veterans, these mentors in our community in these circles, and the positive brothas need to have a committee helping young black athletes like Ja

It has to change sooner or later. And this is one of the logical potential solutions

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja needed an older brother to toughen him up while he was growing up. Ja would be the girl who says she's gonna kill herself if you try to break up with her

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Ja Morant's Family needs to get this young brother under control. No more talking to Jalen Rose and other sports figures. It needs to be handled at Home.

Also, this is something that happens a lot. A young brother could lose a job paying $60k a year and friends and family will go off, as if it will be impossible to make $60k again. But millionaire athletes and entertainers attempt to squander their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with extremely poor decisions, and people want to coddle and handle them with kid gloves. Shyt is aggravating to see.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A lot of folks have conflated “poor” mental health as just emotions we go through as part of the human experience
🎯

Which in turns make the issue worse. We’re not equipping people to deal with the human experience, rather, we’re teaching them to overreact to any negative stimulae, and that their overreactions are always valid, and the only way to fix it is therapy and/or prescriptions.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Saw the headline saying "he is fine" then I really started to worry.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

hoes saying you need to get it together is WILD

they let miles sit in the phantom zone for a whole year and im still not over it :mjlol:

She saying he wanna be a baller....

...shotcaller

:pachaha:

But nah, hope breh is good. Other than losing a loved one, ain't much that could knock my spirit down if I'm up $200M

Status
Not open for further replies.