Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
The fukk did this have to do with Ja Morant:dahell:

And no, I didn’t know what he meant because it was a stupid ass analogy. Comparing Hitler to Ja Morant:mjlol:

Some of you nikkas need to get checked out right next to him honestly

You got it bruh. Y'all argue about everything little thing like some bytches.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He is attention seeking

People who off themselves

Don't think about doing it than tell the world

They just do it

Not remotely accurate.

People live streaming their suicide is a thing and has been since the first webcams popped up. There are thousands upon thousands of videos online showing that. I've seen videos that were 40 min to 2 hours long, with people having convos with their online audience, as well as receiving frantic calls and texts from family and friends. In between the conversations tends to be multiple bouts of extreme despair and crying, brandishing the weapon that ends up being used and most apologized to loved ones.

Some people enjoy the audience they felt they never had. Some feel like they are letting people down and want to give people one last chance to say what they need to say to them.

There is not a single suicide that I am personally aware of that just happened. Each person reached out through calls, video messages, live streams or texts.

I say all that to say, just because someone made their mind up and is ready to go, it doesn't mean they will do it quickly or quietly.

As for Ja, I'm quite sure he is just saying bye to social media.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I wanna just laugh it off but these new nggas are built different. Ben Simmons, Zion, Naomi Osaka ….Gen Z is raised to never feel inconvenience. So when they feel it they can’t handle it whatsoever

Also I saw a Twitter thread replying to someone who commited suicide and it was shockingly supportive. :why: As if he had no choice, as if it was some honorable death. Someone tried to say ‘don’t take permanent solutions to temporary problems’ and people attacked him, like how dare he imply you shouldn’t off yourself. We in some strange days

Gen Z is overly dramatic

You can even tell from this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.