Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The Hitler comment is valid

If you’re randomly throwing out ‘mental health’ you’re implying there’s psychological/mental imbalances that make it unable for Ja to act on his own and/or to be held accountable for his own actions.

If that’s your stance, that applies to ALL behaviors. Bc if not, ok so when does that imbalance start and stop? Which is mental health and which is personal accountability?

Go head, explain it. Floor is yours. @O.T.I.S. @Software

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ja will never fully get off social media. Too many hoes and it’s ingrained in him. shyt is a real addiction. Social media consumes so many hours that by deleting it, it feels like there’s a void.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How does the “bye” imply that he’s suicidal?

Breh might be going to rehab.

Like brehs have said, rehab from what?

he wasn't drunk threatening to pull the strap on dat kid
wasn't drunk pullin up at Foot Action with his CB4 goons after his momma called him
wasn't drunk pointer lasers at the Pacers bus
wasn't drunk in this last video of him with the strap bein goofy

I know the nikka probably is an alcoholic from his other videos but the ones he got in trouble for he ain't wasted. :yeshrug:
But rehab from Alcoholism might help him in other areas.

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
he's just telling his family he love's them and bye to the NBA cause he's gonna choose the thug life.. :mjlol: y'all just reading his cryptic post wrong!

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Not calling you a liar or anything but you got proof of this coke usage? Just curious, I really dont doubt it and wouldnt be surprised tbh.

My coworker from Memphis. She love Ja and the Grizzlies. I would talk shyt with her about Ja when you read all the prior incidents before the first suspension.

She plugged in and was telling me about the alcohol and coke use. I didn't believe it but after all these events unfolded she was telling the truth

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You see it too. Some people just need an ass whippin to straighten them out.

I've had to do it on a couple of occasions with both my boys. There comes a point where asswhupping with the belt ain't it. Gonna knock some sense into you like a man for being a dumbass.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm torn between "yeah he's being serious and needs help" and "he's just being manipulative and needs his ass beat". After all that has gone down and how, it feels like the latter, on some "if I can't show my guns (and not get made fun of/punished for it), I'm going to hurt myself".

Status
Not open for further replies.