Status
Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn't doubt he has mental health issues. He needs to see a therapist. Erratic states of mind are a clue.

Regardless all he had to do was not make dumb ass posts.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wouldn't doubt he has mental health issues. He needs to see a therapist. Erratic states of mind are a clue.

Regardless all he had to do was not make dumb ass posts.
This shyt was obvious but responses in this thread are the reason black men don’t get mentally checked..

Even these rappers they look up to have mental issues and tell you all the time in their music.

This dude has been self-distructing right in front of our eyes.. but if he asks for help hes a hoe now :dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hitler was clearly sick in the head.

A perfect world of tall blonde haired blue eyed people when he had black hair, brown eyes and was average height?

You know what he meant.
The fukk did this have to do with Ja Morant:dahell:

And no, I didn’t know what he meant because it was a stupid ass analogy. Comparing Hitler to Ja Morant:mjlol:

Some of you nikkas need to get checked out right next to him honestly

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It meant what the fukk it meant :dahell:

Dude is literally crashing out in front of the world, what more “data” do you need on it?

Obviously, something is off with dude from excessive drinking, gun related altercations, and gun related incidents.

Broadly, vaguely saying ‘it’s a mental health thing’ is like saying ‘he has a diet’. Like no shyt, every human being has a ‘diet’ good or bad. What you eat is your diet .

And every human being who happens to have a brain and can think, has “mental health”. So it’s a completely useless term in this context

What you might MEAN to say is mental illness. Which i don’t believe applies here , but it at least would mean you’re actually opining. Simply saying ‘mental health’ adds NOTHING to the conversation if there’s no specificity. Then we wonder why people (rightfully) roll their eyes and assume it’s an excuse when people vaguely cite ‘’mental health’.

Status
Not open for further replies.