Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I wanna just laugh it off but these new nggas are built different. Ben Simmons, Zion, Naomi Osaka ….Gen Z is raised to never feel inconvenience. So when they feel it they can’t handle it whatsoever

Also I saw a Twitter thread replying to someone who commited suicide and it was shockingly supportive. :why: As if he had no choice, as if it was some honorable death. Someone tried to say ‘don’t take permanent solutions to temporary problems’ and people attacked him, like how dare he imply you shouldn’t off yourself. We in some strange days
they are just raised with more awareness about mental health.
But they are encouraged to let people know and if they're suffering also bringing awareness to it and portraying a victim gets them viewed as courageous for coming forward.
I'm not against it but too many times things like that can be done privately through therapy or whatever treatment they need.
There's a reason teams hire sports psychologists treating an athlete should be private.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
1. a mother and father in your life who taught u the game

2. Playing a sport and living your dream, that 80% of blacks will never accomplish

3. Making over 200 million dollars, meanwhile 99% of people will never come close to

4. Can travel everywhere in the world, stay at that most beautiful hotels in the world, can wake up to a different woman everyday and have almost any material thing u want, access to best trainers and doctors in the world

However, u going through life having a hard time because u want to be back in the hood wit guns and boppin moneybag yo and wondering why people looking at you crazy even the real gangbangers who want your life
He doesn't want to be "back" in the hood. He was never there until he got money. Thats the real problem

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Could be yeah can't rule it out. But either way it probably helps him
We need to start changing the dialogue. Hold people intellectually accountable. Be specific.

Bc….when you say ‘it could be a mental health thing’…... What EXACTLY does that fukking mean?

Like my goodness. I felt a lil anxious today bc I have a work deadline. Is that a ‘mental health thing’?? By modern logic, it is. So….isn’t everything everyday in this thing called life a ‘mental health thing’ :mjtf:
It meant what the fukk it meant :dahell:

Dude is literally crashing out in front of the world, what more “data” do you need on it?

Obviously, something is off with dude from excessive drinking, gun related altercations, and gun related incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.