Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I wanna just laugh it off but these new nggas are built different. Ben Simmons, Zion, Naomi Osaka ….Gen Z is raised to never feel inconvenience. So when they feel it they can’t handle it whatsoever

Also I saw a Twitter thread replying to someone who commited suicide and it was shockingly supportive. :why: As if he had no choice, as if it was some honorable death. Someone tried to say ‘don’t take permanent solutions to temporary problems’ and people attacked him, like how dare he imply you shouldn’t off yourself. We in some strange days

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I've had people in my life that would do the whole suicide hinting cry for attention thing. It's the wackest, cruelest shyt you can do to anyone that you care about.

Fast forward and I've had someone I know who you never would have thought had any issues whatsoever quietly go through with it. shyt like that hardens you, to the point that you don't even have the energy to entertain the people who play with it.

First time a person ever hinted at it in the past I'd be like NO BREH, THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE :damn:

Now, I'm like Marlo in The Wire.

Do it or don't. I got places to be :unimpressed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
He needs help. More than mental help. He needs financial help. Spiritual help. Help from his family and friends that actually care about his well being

He doesn't need to be around whoever tf is enabling his behavior. It isn't hard to not act like he's been acting. He does not come from that environment he's trying to portray

He's not from the projects. But wants to be. Which is a backwards mentality that has to be addressed in our community

It's not hard to be a decent young man in the league. It's harder when you're black. But even with the bullshyt Zion is going through, at least he isn't in trouble with the law

The lack of maturity these men like Ja have....I wasn't nowhere near that when I was his age. Sign of a much bigger problem then the mental health dialogue he's creating. It's wayyyyy bigger than this

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If we can be honest, it probably is a mental health thing :francis:
We need to start changing the dialogue. Hold people intellectually accountable. Be specific.

Bc….when you say ‘it could be a mental health thing’…... What EXACTLY does that fukking mean?

Like my goodness. I felt a lil anxious today bc I have a work deadline. Is that a ‘mental health thing’?? By modern logic, it is. So….isn’t everything everyday in this thing called life a ‘mental health thing’ :mjtf:

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
1. a mother and father in your life who taught u the game

2. Playing a sport and living your dream, that 80% of blacks will never accomplish

3. Making over 200 million dollars, meanwhile 99% of people will never come close to

4. Can travel everywhere in the world, stay at that most beautiful hotels in the world, can wake up to a different woman everyday and have almost any material thing u want, access to best trainers and doctors in the world

However, u going through life having a hard time because u want to be back in the hood wit guns and boppin moneybag yo and wondering why people looking at you crazy even the real gangbangers who want your life

Status
Not open for further replies.