J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH.. A lot of people ARE laughing at this idiotic sh!t & the fact he got caught. The fact of him being homo doing this stupid shyt gives people ANOTHER excuse to blame straight Black Men for laughing.

We don't have to be homophobic cause we don't support your lifestyle.
I never said that you have to suppprt his lifestyle breh but a lot of comments are saying homophobic comments as well as rightly mocking his stupidity

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Your trying to be slick here,implying I must not be secure in my sexuality if I "OD". I didn't say you had to OD at all,but you need to make sure its understood. Meanwhile you are sitting here saying "Thank you" to other gay men telling you they find you attractive,I would say you not secure enough in your manhood to not allow yourself to be disrespected like that. I'm not willing to let a man or woman think I might be homosexual,or to commit homosexual acts without me addressing it. Seems like maybe you let a few gays take you to Papadeux's for a free meal and now you are trying to justify it:respect:. Nah breh,you dated men in your past:picard:
I didn't say any of that, I'm just asking why do you care if people think you are gay or a gay nikka trying to test you? Do you think you might do something you aren't prepared to if you let it go to far? There is nothing a gay can do to make me fukk him so I just say thinks and KIM

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
"Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan."

"Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme. "

When a gay man tells you he wants abs like yours,and you don't immediately check him and put a shirt on,you have been comprimised:martin:
They knew it was a high ammount,and knew exactly what it would lead too. More money being dished out until eventually he just offers money for sex,or until these guys came too reliant on the money that they couldn't turn it down and felt pressure to fukk @DrX. I wouldn't take water from a homosexual in a desert,and I would stay alive just to make sure they didn't touch me after I'm dead.

Your transcending space, time and all of eternity with those words breh :wow::banderas: