J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Riley would explode at this news :russ:

Huey would be on his “MLK did not get killed for this!!”:mjcry:

Grandad would be disgusted :usure:

Rukus would just go in on him being black:mjpls:

And Tom would have been his lawyer and had to defend him and have to go inside the prison to give him counsel

And fleece would want his “payback”

It would be a glorious episode :to:
Huey would've seen what was up from the beginning and would've been catching heat for it like the Obama episode. Riley would've been trying to get paid off the attack and disavowing Jussie for being a gay nikka when the truth came out. Granddad would've bought up being sprayed with water hoses and would've taken part in a trendy protest. Tom and Sara would've OD supported Jussie as good liberals and Sara would've gone in on her hate of Donald Trump. Uncle Ruckus would've blamed Jussie's black side for all this.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've heard several times today that this situation will set black relations/hate crimes back 10 years and I think it's bullshyt. Because last time I checked, that broad that drowned her kids blamed it on a black man and nothing happened to white women "crying wolf". Not to mention the countless police officers who have LIED and tried to implicate black men. List can go on and on. Emmitt Till doesn't seem to mean anything to these people. Fukk outta here. This dude is a moron and anyone using this to second guess any future hate crimes is stupid.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this mother fukker really write them (the supposed attackers) a check? Or are my Facebook friends just trying to be funny?

Someone please tell me it's not true. Please. Even if he did but please lie to me and tell me this fukka didn't pay then with a check:mindblown:

He may be the biggest idiot on the planet. He's dumb for so many fukking reasons. The biggest was paying them via cheque and texting/calling them. Open and shut case. If you gonna do foul shyt, you better think it through and cover everything.

He will be a meme, a butt end of jokes for the rest of his life. He may commit that.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:piss:
Dz9qm3EWoAAnKcn.jpg

fakkit gonna cry and try to play victim now.