J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe-laugh.gif

giphy.gif

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Didn't make sense to me that MAGA attackers singled him out. Outside of black people cacs don't even know who he is to target him :hhh:. Plus you're in Chicago and you crave subway :scust:

Especially on that ignorantly cold night. The worse of it came the next day but that night was disgusting too.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Straight black men deserve an apology. Our toxicity was able to pierce the through the veil of his bullshyt.

We're going to get blamed for this anyways though. The right is going to blame us because they were going to do that anyways. The left is going to double down with some cowardly "I said what I said".

I love being a black man. :banderas:
The hate from all sides. :banderas:

And fukk Jussie Smollet, Blavity, Black feminists, racist liberals/SJW's, White Supremacists and all the fukkers who are going to be attack us for this one.
I been saying the Agenda (black feminist, gays) have been low key waging war against straight black men, while at the same time acting like they are for us. They are not on our side.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
If you believe highlighting the ongoing need to lend a voice to real injustices is the result of a 'narrative pivot', you're telling on yourself G. :francis:
If everybody who calls you out on your bullshyt that you tried to cover for by linking it with a real issue is telling on themselves then I'll keep "telling on myself" as long as it keeps exposing disingenuous folks like yourself friend :francis:

that was textbook deflection, and you tried to disguise it. Poorly :manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh i ain’t ever in my LIFE celebrated a black man going to jail

But this nikka did some INTOLERABLE damage by faking something many many black PEOPLE (straight and gay) have gone through and continue to go through. He sowed further seeds of dissonance amongst the black community with all these idiots jumping on the “fukk straight black men” wave. He had people like Kevin Hart jumping to his defence and getting DESTROYED for doing so. He CHEAPENED the very real threat of black people being done physical harm by these sick and twisted white people out here in the world.

AND FOR WHAT?!?!

Because he was afraid of being written off a show and wanted to keep sucking dikks on camera every Thursday night at 9pm/10pm EST?

The fukk?!?!

Naw throw that nikka in JAIL.

Amen!

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I know its sickening but Jussie gave it to them:manny: hell by the transitive property we gotta eat this L too:francis:
who is we and how?

When it first popped off they made sure to say it was a racist AND homophobic attack, with more on the emphasis being placed on the fact that he's gay