J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Instead of seeing this as a win for cacs or a win for straight black men, we should give shine to all the black ppl who are incarcerated over crimes they didn't commit because of a white person's false allegation, all the black ppl who have been killed by WS who felt empowered by Trump in the last two years.
Black people were being killed with impunity before Trump

I'm having a hard time understanding while you are trying to spin this because it seems to me you're deflecting from all the context that was the aftermath of the alleged attack :jbhmm:

what's your agenda here friend?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people were being killed with impunity before Trump

I'm having a hard time understanding while you are trying to spin this because it seems to me you're deflecting from all the context that was the aftermath of the alleged attack :jbhmm:

what's your agenda here friend?
No spinning over here. You simply can't tolerate facts, and you are the one who deflected with this response. I wonder why. :jbhmm:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
#BlackExcellence
#fukkthatfakkit
#Justiceforthe2NigerianBrothers
#Iwillprobablygetreportedbutidgaf
giphy.gif

Last edited:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
You know for a FACT this is going to be an episode. The writers room is celebrating being able to take a week off with their patented "ripped from the headlines" laziness.
SVU has been running on fumes for years. The episodes dealing with racism are huge examples of that laziness.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Craziest thing about this is Chicago knew lol. No one really said it didnt happen but no one here was all the way on board either, Black and white people alike. Even the gays I spoke to gad questions lol.

We lived that freezing cold night. Didnt make sense for anybody to be out both criminals and victims lol. Plus the crime just didnt sound Chicago. Its sad but Id believe a gang member purposely shot a toddler cause of beef with his daddy before Id believe something like this. Thats the type of crime Chicago has, not white people being bold af at night. Plus the cacs here are hella anti Trump.

We know our crime. This aint it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

:snoop:

I'm not sure why some people are choosing this hill to die on. All over Jussie Smollett. He spit in any supporters face by lying about it.

As for Ed Buck, I agree but for some reason all these LGBTQ folks that be rabble rousin on Twitter have nothing to say. I should be seeing Ed Buck tweets in my face all day every day. They should be protesting. They should be asking Democratic candidates their thoughts on him.

But no, I just see "straight black men are evil" posts all day. :russell:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
No spinning over here. You simply can't tolerate facts, and you are the one who deflected with this response. I wonder why. :jbhmm:
You're editorializing and trying to control a narrative methinks. The unjustly incarcerated Black folks is a smoke screen for your true motives, and it's pretty blatant :yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Craziest thing about this is Chicago knew lol. No one really said it didnt happen but no one here was all the way on board either, Black and white people alike. Even the gays I spoke to gad questions lol.

We lived that freezing cold night. Didnt make sense for anybody to be out both criminals and victims lol. Plus the crime just didnt sound Chicago. Its sad but Id believe a gang member purposely shot a toddler cause of beef with his daddy before Id believe something like this. Thats the type of crime Chicago has, not white people being bold af at night. Plus the cacs here are hella anti Trump.

We know our crime. This aint it.
Didn't make sense to me that MAGA attackers singled him out. Outside of black people cacs don't even know who he is to target him :hhh:. Plus you're in Chicago and you crave subway :scust: