J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is an idiot...go from trying to save your job to still losing it to losing all support from your community to facing jailtime

This is the biggest L I’ve seen, and there have been a lot of celebrity L’s
I think Kevin Spacey got him beat:sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can't believe that dudes really believed this story and ridiculed others for not believing this story right away. Where are the dudes that believed this badly planned situation? fukk this gay ass sociopathic devil

Only reason I Kinda believed it was because I thought it was too outlandish to be untrue.

Like what kind of self respecting black person just CREATES a fukking hate crime so cartoonish? Its absurd.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They need to charge the white people who did that too like CornerstoreCaroline but you know they won’t.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Dz5OwwoUwAMLIk3.jpg

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been following, but if he orchestrated this whole thing he's an absolute moron who deserves everything he gets. Watch him get more jail time than the whites who falsely accuse blacks of crimes though. A white female cop did it last year, and I don't believe she was punished at all. And there are many more cases than that in just the last year alone.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This acting ass nikka:stopitslime:

All those goofy details fukked him up. Could have walked into a door and busted his nose and said I didn't see the dudes who did it.

- Brehs posted up outside at 2am on the off chance he's looking to get a sandwich :francis:
- Braving polar conditions for fukking Subway :russ:
- Attackers picking him out precisely despite the fact that he would have had a few layers on him and a hat. If it was a random attack, aight. But this nikka was like "they were coming for me" :damn:
- Beat two dudes back with a noose around his neck without letting go of a foot long :dame:

Man fukk outtahere

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
A Fallen Star: Jussie Smollett and the Perils of Toxic Masculinity In the Black Community.

The Jussie Smollett Story: What It Tells Us About Homophobia In the Black Community.

An Empire And Its Prince: A Teachable Moment For Straight Black Men.

fukk your probably right :snoop:

There's at least ten of these articles in progress as we speak I bet :francis: