J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Breh i ain’t ever in my LIFE celebrated a black man going to jail

But this nikka did some INTOLERABLE damage by faking something many many black PEOPLE (straight and gay) have gone through and continue to go through. He sowed further seeds of dissonance amongst the black community with all these idiots jumping on the “fukk straight black men” wave. He had people like Kevin Hart jumping to his defence and getting DESTROYED for doing so. He CHEAPENED the very real threat of black people being done physical harm by these sick and twisted white people out here in the world.

AND FOR WHAT?!?!

Because he was afraid of being written off a show and wanted to keep sucking dikks on camera every Thursday night at 9pm/10pm EST?

The fukk?!?!

Naw throw that nikka in JAIL.

But.......but it comes on Wednesdays at 8pm though. :troll:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

I'm not sure why some people are choosing this hill to die on. All over Jussie Smollett. He spit in any supporters face by lying about it.

As for Ed Buck, I agree but for some reason all these LGBTQ folks that be rabble rousin on Twitter have nothing to say. I should be seeing Ed Buck tweets in my face all day every day. They should be protesting. They should be asking Democratic candidates their thoughts on him.

But no, I just see "straight black men are evil" posts all day. :russell:
Because hes a celebrity thats why. If this was a normal gay breh she would have kept it moving :scust:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't make sense to me that MAGA attackers singled him out. Outside of black people cacs don't even know who he is to target him :hhh:. Plus you're in Chicago and you crave subway :scust:
Bruh.....how are you rich and dont have food in the house? Like did he not know there was a snow storm and shyt? Most folks stock up before the weather gets crazy. But he decided to go out for a sandwich late at night?:patrice:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
2r4ka4w.jpg
What's funny is straight Black men like Tariq were some of the few I saw talking about Ed Buck. He even interviewed a gay dude that knew about him

Daps
Bruh.....how are you rich and dont have food in the house? Like did he not know there was a snow storm and shyt? Most folks stock up before the weather gets crazy. But he decided to go out for a sandwich late at night?:patrice:
The sad thing about this is people threw logic out the window when they heard red maga hats. Anyone pointing out holes in the story was a toxic male

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
SVU has been running on fumes for years. The episodes dealing with racism are huge examples of that laziness.

The writing on the show has gotten extra lazy.

What the fukk happened to Munch by the way :deadmanny:? Didn't they also lazily write him out the show for some ethic violation or some shyt?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
this dude really orchestrated his own prison sentence. :mjlol:

Is there any point in confessing for him? If he doesn’t reveal he faked the letter and they call him on it, they going to add years. If he admits to faking the letter they are adding years.

He might as well just go down faking it and let people believe what they want.

He can play himself in his own true crime story on Netflix though so he’s guaranteed work.:pachaha: