J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
You serious? :dead:

Talk about deflection

2r4ka4w.jpg

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Straight black men deserve an apology. Our toxicity was able to pierce the through the veil of his bullshyt.

We're going to get blamed for this anyways though. The right is going to blame us because they were going to do that anyways. The left is going to double down with some cowardly "I said what I said".

I love being a black man. :banderas:
The hate from all sides. :banderas:

And fukk Jussie Smollet, Blavity, Black feminists, racist liberals/SJW's, White Supremacists and all the fukkers who are going to be attack us for this one.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Crazy how you all these cacs the past year with 911 saved to their contacts, making false reports and claims...haven’t faced any charges but as soon as a nikka does it. He’s indicted as soon as the shyt is unraveled.

Breh, those stupid people did it spontaneously. This is premeditated buffoonary. From the letter to the supposed ass kicking, he thought this shyt out, has conspirators and then doubled down on the lie, getting lawyers and going on television. On top of that, he trivialize the real shyt that our ancestors went through, just so he didn't get written off of a television show. fukk him and his dumb ass family and anybody that wants to still support him or as a staff, record label and a motherfukking crew since he's the gay Tupac Most of us Chicago area people told y'all that this nikka was lying from the jump. We aren't celebrating a black man going to jail, we are celebrating the fact that his stupidity and hubris is now bytch slapping his goofy ass.