J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cause hwite liberals enjoy it

Kendrick literally made that album after he got called out for his Mike Brown comments and Cole had a talk with him. Cole literally influenced him to make the album in the first place. White people love it because it's not as pro black as people think it is when u dig beneath the surface. shyt don't really got a main point honestly.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Breh you've spent 3 years dikkriding them Nas/HitBoy albums and I doubt you can name 10 memorable bars from all 6 of them or however many of them there are :heh:
Damn. This is real though. Ain't no way in hell you can call tpab boring if you ever hyped up them Nas and hitboy albums :mjlol: .....those are the epitome of Sunday brunch vibes:scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Damn. This is real though. Ain't no way in hell you can call tpab boring if you ever hyped up them Nas and hitboy albums :mjlol: .....those are the epitome of Sunday brunch vibes:scust:
Magic and KD3 >>>> "this dikk ain't FREEEEE!!!.." and we wasn't even discussing the TPAB being boring angle. Yall moving all kinda goal post. Lol.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Kendrick literally made that album after he got called out for his Mike Brown comments and Cole had a talk with him. Cole literally influenced him to make the album in the first place. White people love it because it's not as pro black as people think it is when u dig beneath the surface.
This is facts. It's much more introspective than pro-Black. Yts just assume it is because Alright and the overall jazz/funk sound. Imma need a source on that Cole part tho :stopitslime:
shyt don't really got a main point honestly.

morgan-freeman-you-smoke-crack-dont-you.gif

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole thread weird. When 50 went to war with the lox, I was a fan of both and just wanted dope music. When Jay and Nas beefed? Still fukk with both. Same with cam and Jay. Biter not a writer is so dope to me but I still love hov. You can like two nikkas in a beef. This ain't wwe.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This is facts. It's much more introspective than pro-Black. Yts just assume it is because Alright and the overall jazz/funk sound. Imma need a source on that Cole part tho :stopitslime:

morgan-freeman-you-smoke-crack-dont-you.gif
Kendrick comes off like he don't wanna step on any toes on the album. Which is why I feel like it don't got a main point he doesn't really flesh out any ideas really well. Also. Kendrick said out his own mouth that he spoke to Cole on an airplane or some shyt and it made him wanna make the album. Can't find the article right now because everything is about the beef in the algorithm.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just enjoy and embrace the spirt of hip hop back after Khaled and those nikkas being on some kumbya shyt. Let's bar up. Don't want war or heavy beef. Let's go bars. Kendrick started that. Hope it continues

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This whole thread weird. When 50 went to war with the lox, I was a fan of both and just wanted dope music. When Jay and Nas beefed? Still fukk with both. Same with cam and Jay. Biter not a writer is so dope to me but I still love hov. You can like two nikkas in a beef. This ain't wwe.
Ain’t none of these nikkas losing money or fans over this shyt. Social media is a gift and a curse, if any of those beefs happened during social media it would be much worse than what’s going now. I’m just glad we have records of what millions of people are saying in real time instead a few thousand

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

This is very true.

But the issue with dudes on here, and even some people offline, is that they can't think for themselves. So they go with the side they think will get them validation. Back in the SOHH days, mad dudes were clowning Nas before "Takeover". Saying all kinds of wild sh*t about him, but they also hated Jay. After "Ether', those same people who were clowning Nas became overnight fans just because they didn't like Hov. Overnight, they switched up.

That's why you can't really take any of these posts seriously because most of them aren't even honest. Sh*t being said doesn't even make sense. Dudes just like bickering for the sake of it.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The main idea of the album is inner conflict/survivor's remorse :stopitslime:

This here.

When he went to Africa, he said checking out Mandela's jail cell influenced him to go in the direction of speaking about our inner conflicts and how there's a lot of beauty in black people that we aren't taught. He said he wanted to make a record that spoke to that, even for the people living in ghettos like the one he's from. Celebrating the beauty of blackness and trying to voice that through the music. He spoke about the concept from day one, and it's reflected in the music too.