J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
A whole bunch of “Why I oughta :damn:!!” raps..

I’m still :mindblown: at him bringing up his discography….its literally a self own…

Dude said “fukk the Grammys” but out of the 3 of them he is the one with the least amount. And the only 2 he has, are because of the 21 Savage and Lil’ Durk. Rappers that some consider “beneath” him..

The more I listen to the record, the more it sounds like projection…

Like I know he had to get in the booth..but sending a “warning shot” when the dude who fired the first shot is sitting at number 1 on Billbaord getting play around the world.

It’s to the point I’m listening to “DAMN.” like….”Why would he result to talking about music catalogs… :gucci:

And I LIKE Cole….but the lack of self awareness is :mindblown:

He's surrounded himself with people who are telling him he's the GOAT, but not getting recognition for it.

So Kendrick's success and Drake's success bother him because he's never going to be able to reach those levels. He's tried to make the records to do it, but he can't. And I think Drake is corny, but he's been able to do the kinda sh*t that Cole just won't be able to. Ever.

And I don’t really see Drake as Hip Hop, but dude's catalogue is better than Cole's too, lol. So when "F*ck the Grammy's" is one of your lines, that's definitely projection, like you said. He's mad about their Grammy's. He complains about other rappers' accolades and fame a lot. Since day one. That's insecurity. And I think that's why he's made a lot of the moves he has. Dude wants to feel and be seen as special, but he just isn't. He can't reach that next level.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The if he weren't dissing we wouldn't be discussing line is weak as hell too....if Kendrick announced a new single or album (before all this beef started) it would completely takeover the game immediately. He's coming off one of the highest grossing tours ever and one of the highest selling hip hop albums of the last 5 years (including higher than Cole's last shyt).

Trying to paint Kendrick as some scrub trying to get attention when Cole ain't on his level not just as an artist but also commercially. Drake can pop that shyt because he's bigger than anyone but Cole sounds ridiculous saying that shyt.

Kendrick knows he doesn't constantly have to be out there in the public dropping random singles, showing up on features to keep people's attention. His albums become events in themselves. He doesn't have to do that extra shyt.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I like Coles work and I like Kendricks work but for some reason none of this shyt exciting to me

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The if he weren't dissing we wouldn't be discussing line is weak as hell too....if Kendrick announced a new single or album (before all this beef started) it would completely takeover the game immediately. He's coming off one of the highest grossing tours ever and one of the highest selling hip hop albums of the last 5 years (including higher than Cole's last shyt).

Trying to paint Kendrick as some scrub trying to get attention when Cole ain't on his level not just as an artist but also commercially. Drake can pop that shyt because he's bigger than anyone but Cole sounds ridiculous saying that shyt.

Kendrick knows he doesn't constantly have to be out there in the public dropping random singles, showing up on features to keep people's attention. His albums become events in themselves. He doesn't have to do that extra shyt.
So if Kendrick just rapped with no dissing on Like That would we will be discussing it now two weeks later?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So if Kendrick just rapped with no dissing on Like That would we will be discussing it now two weeks later?
nikkas acting disingenuous it's wild af to see. Lol. U saw how nikkas was REACHING to try to make that damn "Prince outlived Mike Jack.." shyt make sense? Yet they can't comprehend regular bars no more when it come to Cole shyt? Lol. shyt crazy.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Of course beef is gonna get people talking and debating.....if Takeover was just a regular Hov song do you think people would be discussing it like they do?

But yeah Like That would still be a hit if Future & Kendrick dropped it without the diss....just off the back of a rare Kendrick guest appearence with one of the biggest rappers in the game.

Ya'll acting like both Future and Kendrick's previous albums weren't among the highest selling albums that came out their respective years. This ain't Benzino dissing Eminem :heh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Of course beef is gonna get people talking and debating.....if Takeover was just a regular Hov song do you think people would be discussing it like they do?

But yeah Like That would still be a hit if Future & Kendrick dropped it without the diss....just off the back of a rare Kendrick guest appearence with one of the biggest rappers in the game.

Ya'll acting like both Future and Kendrick's previous albums weren't among the highest selling albums that came out their respective years. This ain't Benzino dissing Eminem :heh:
"Prince outlived Mike Jack!.." I dare u to tell me why this line is dope. Lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

I dont get yall lol

If he dont dis cole and drake this song would be left two weeks ago

So Cole point is 1000% factual

And yall keep talking sales and tours lol

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
"Prince outlived Mike Jack!.." I dare u to tell me why this line is dope. Lol

Breh you've spent 3 years dikkriding them Nas/HitBoy albums and I doubt you can name 10 memorable bars from all 6 of them or however many of them there are :heh:

Let's not talk about memorable bars.

And that line is basically Kendrick's counterpunch to Drake talking about him moving more units......Kendrick is comparing himself to Prince....who was a little less popular but the greater artist.

I ain't even saying that Kendrick verse was some crazy Ether...but it got the ball rolling and Cole decided to respond with some weak ass nothing disses, outright lies and fake thug talk. Ain't nothing decided yet because Kendrick now has to respond and come correct. And if he just disappears back into his hole then I'll be the first one to criticize him for it and give the W to Cole.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Breh you've spent 3 years dikkriding them Nas/HitBoy albums and I doubt you can name 10 memorable bars from all 6 of them or however many of them there are :heh:

Let's not talk about memorable bars.

And that line is basically Kendrick's counterpunch to Drake talking about him moving more units......Kendrick is comparing himself to Prince....who was a little less popular but the greater artist.

I ain't even saying that Kendrick verse was some crazy Ether...but it got the ball rolling and Cole decided to respond with some weak ass nothing disses, outright lies and fake thug talk. Ain't nothing decided yet because Kendrick now has to respond and come correct. And if he just disappears back into his hole then I'll be the first one to criticize him for it and give the W to Cole.
I asked u a simple question. U bringing up Nas and all kinda other shyt nikka stay on track . Ur explanation of the bar STILL dirt. Prince was NOT a better artist than Mike Jack. And he hasn't outlived Mike Jack as an artist in any capacity. Lol. Next explanation. And this is one of the fukking TWO bars on the fukking verse that been getting gassed for weeks. Lol.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I dont get yall lol

If he dont dis cole and drake this song would be left two weeks ago

So Cole point is 1000% factual

And yall keep talking sales and tours lol

Pretty sure people keep bringing up sales and tours because of Cole's line about how we're only discussing Kendrick because he's dissing.

Which isn't the case. Dude's always discussed. So acting like he was washed or irrelevant before he dissed Cole is wild inaccurate. Because when he's not dissing anyone, he's selling more tour tickets than everyone and selling mad albums, and grabbing every award known to man. So dudes are pointing out how saying a lot of the weird sh*t that Cole said doesn't make sense, if you're just looking at the damn facts.

But again, I think we all know this, lol. N*ggas just like to debate on here for the sport of it though.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I asked u a simple question. U bringing up Nas and all kinda other shyt. Ur explanation of bar STILL dirt. Prince was NOT a better artist than Mike Jack. And he hasn't outlived Mike Jack as an artist in any capacity. Lol. Next explanation.

Alright breh I ain't getting into a Michael/Prince debate at this point but that's clearly the meaning and is defintely more logical than calling TPAB boring :hubie:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Alright breh I ain't getting into a Michael/Prince debate at this point but that's clearly the meaning and is defintely more logical than calling TPAB boring :hubie:
Wait. So Prince outlive Mike Jack is more logical than giving an opinion on an album? I thought TPAB was boring and so did a whole bunch of other nikkas I know in real life. U ain't gonna find many nikkas in real life actin like Prince got more music longevity than Mike Jack. Lol.