J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nah, I actually produced for Cole. Never did anything for Kendrick in my life. So clearly no bias. LOL!!

Just saying what I think. Jay at Summer Jam was 1/2 of "Takeover". Nas didn't throw any jabs on no albums, lol. He went back at Hov with a freestyle hard. Pause! And a day later, we got "Ether" on the radio. No "warning shot" bullsh*t. Not even close to this. Nas came back with a couple joints together. And KILLED sh*t. The whole city stopped that day!

Those two were on the same level too. For mad years. And both of those dudes had a history of already BODYING other MC's. We can't compare that back then to anything that's going on today.
moving the goal post

u just ask when that happened. Not only did it happen it happened in the two biggest battles ever lol

i can’t take u serious

Taco

All Star
Daps
“He averages one hard verse like every thirty months or sumn
If he wasn’t dissin we wouldn’t be discussing em”

:wow:

Cole 1-0 just off recognition alone. Let’s go Kdot you’re on the clock. The only winners of this is us :blessed:

EDIT: If Drake drop an album maybe we just got played by the big 3 into some trifecta beef promotion :patrice:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
moving the goal post

u just ask when that happened. Not only did it happen it happened in the two biggest battles ever lol

i can’t take u serious

Not at all. Because that's not how that happened.

It's just facts, bro. Look at the history of this, nobody does that, lol. You can't diss n*ggas and then when they get back at you, have people talking, "Nah, that wasn't really the diss. That was just him letting him know to leave him alone before he comes back with the real diss". WTF?? Nah, fam.

We all know how this works. People copping way too many pleas right now. This is Hip Hop. There's a way to do sh*t. Especially in these cases. Ain't nobody trying to hear the "If you don’t chill, I'm coming back with my big brother" bullsh*t, lol.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's just facts, bro. Look at the history of this, nobody does that, lol. You can't diss n*ggas and then when they get back at you, have people talking, "Nah, that wasn't really the diss. That was just him letting him know to leave him alone before he comes back with the real diss". WTF?? Nah, fam.

We all know how this works. People copping way too many pleas right now. This is Hip Hop. There's a way to do sh*t. Especially in these cases. Ain't nobody trying to hear the "If you don’t chill, I'm coming back with my big brother" bullsh*t, lol.

:dead: :russ:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Who saying it’s not really a dis?
u asked for a instance of it happening I gave u one. U moved the goal post lol

but u got it

biggie reply to hit ‘em up

was if faith had twins… lol

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Who saying it’s not really a dis?
u asked for a instance of it happening I gave u one. U moved the goal post lol

You ain't been reading on here with the rest of us all day? LOL!!

All this, 'It's a warning shot" and "This is only a jab. The real response is coming later if he doesn't fall back" sh*t been mad rampant on here since it dropped.

I didn't move anything. History is history. No one has ever done that soft coppin' pleas sh*t. Especially not after starting the sh*t.

Bro, "Brooklyn's Finest" was recorded way before "Hit "Em Up" dropped, lol. That was playing on college radio before we even heard the Pac joint. Faith speaks about it in her book too. People didn't even know why BIG was saying that. You got your timelines wrong again.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Kendrick’s first 4 are for the most part considered anywhere from classic to really good. He drops a decent 5th one(IMO) but all of a sudden he’s washed because of how dope the other ones were. Coles logic sounded like he got it from a Twitter thread
The problem is the gap between his last good album and this most recent divisive one was 5 years. And now it’s going on 7 years since DAMN

If there’s a time to get at Kendrick it’s now

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

A whole bunch of “Why I oughta :damn:!!” raps..

I’m still :mindblown: at him bringing up his discography….its literally a self own…

Dude said “fukk the Grammys” but out of the 3 of them he is the one with the least amount. And the only 2 he has, are because of the 21 Savage and Lil’ Durk. Rappers that some consider “beneath” him..

The more I listen to the record, the more it sounds like projection…

Like I know he had to get in the booth..but sending a “warning shot” when the dude who fired the first shot is sitting at number 1 on Billbaord getting play around the world.

It’s to the point I’m listening to “DAMN.” like….”Why would he result to talking about music catalogs… :gucci:

And I LIKE Cole….but the lack of self awareness is :mindblown:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The problem is the gap between his last good album and this most recent divisive one was 5 years. And now it’s going on 7 years since DAMN

If there’s a time to get at Kendrick it’s now
Cole said he’s in his prime and Kendrick is washed and only mentioned him for attention. Somebody that’s washed still felt like they can come at you when your at your best and never bothered with it before:gucci: