J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man Cole needs better production lmfao

nikka be rapping them raps but it is a chore to listen to his shyt. He out rapped Kendrick but in this day and age your diss gotta be able to played everywhere like I mentioned in the Like That thread, and Like that is simply just a more enjoyable listen which = victory when both disses are warning shots

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Man Cole needs better production lmfao

nikka be rapping them raps but it is a chore to listen to his shyt. He out rapped Kendrick but in this day and age your diss gotta be able to played everywhere like I mentioned in the Like That thread, and Like that is simply just a more enjoyable listen which = victory when both disses are warning shots
Nah Story of Addidon ain’t getting played at no damn club and it’s the best diss of this generation by far.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
QKLK7NbFl43DO.gif

LETS GO :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually said this on here a while back, lol.

Sometimes dudes are mad energetic and that fools people into think they're saying something. Meek Mill was doing that sh*t forever and people were saying he was spittin'. LOL!! That's the old trick dudes would do in the battles back in the day when they ain't really have no bars. But you're right though. Cole's radio freestyles are him being mad energetic and loud over beats that don’t even call for that, but he's not saying much. Then you see someone like Common do it live, and he's mad natural and measured and killing sh*t.

Everyone has different standards for what dope is now. But I think it also depends on how much and what kinda music you've been exposed to since day one. That, and the standard is still mad low, these days.

J cole is considered to have a great delivery though:gucci:?

When did everybody stop thinking J Cole was average? I understand hes improved at a technical level,but hes basically the same as he always been. Meek actually did have a nice delivery to me for what he did. J Coles delivery is passable for the kind of music he makes,but great? He cant mask his generic lyricism with that delivery any better than Meek could. Generic,seemingly rehashed concepts,has always been Coles problem.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That beat :leon:

He rapping on more shyt like this nowadays?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I think it depends on what people see as "quotable" too. LOL!! Because I think K-Dot has mad of them.

But I also think as an artist, his albums took me back to having hope that we could have whole complete classic projects again. The attention to detail with dude is crazy. No one else is focusing on making actual classics with intention, like Kendrick does. Even his throwaway tracks that TDE threw out as a project, is wildly better than most dude's actual albums. So I'm looking at the whole arsenal.

Cole has way too many people feeling the exact same way I've felt about his work, forever, lol. So sometimes I'll say some sh*t and most of my people won't agree, and that's cool. But everywhere you look, people are saying dude is boring. So I don’t know if they have the same reasons I do, but he just doesn't have that undeniable talent that makes the greats great. Kendrick got that stamp from the greats within the first couple years of his career, and Cole was technically out before dude with all the right co-signs.

"quotable" in 2k24 means if an IG thot can use it as a caption :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The unexpected Cole slander :gucci:

Folks in here talking about J cole lyricism,J Cole delivery:mjlol:

Ransom better in totality,Sada Baby delivery clears J Cole,and ill take his wordplay and punchlines too over Cole.

And Kendrick dont have alot of "quotables" but hes not that type of rapper like J Cole tries to be. Hes a poet,a poet doesnt have the same standards.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Cole shouldn’t have said anything judging by some of the reactions I’ve seen on social media. Kendrick gets graded on a curve compared to those two and it’s nasty as hell.