J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Honestly so far this whole thing seems too respectful on all sides, I know it's the first round but I'm waiting for some below the belt shyt lol
You're not getting that in this battle - this three have got too much money behind them. Pusha can do that because he's not at a level where he's gonna lose too many fans if he says something wild which is the advantage he always had over Drake, plus Push is that type of rapper.

That's why I always say you can't use Pusha as a reference when looking at how the Kendrick vs Drake beef would go - people are always talking about "If Pusha beat Drake, Kendrick would wash him" but Push can tap into shyt to ruffle Drake's feathers which Kendrick can't. Imagine Kendrick saying the 40 line - he'd never see another Grammy red carpet again in his life.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Honestly if this shyt is all a big work to cross promote each other's projects and drum up a bit of excitement and competition again, I wouldn't be surprised
Not lost on me that this dude drops a 'surprise album' in the middle of the furore. Kendrick and Cole have been cool - wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick knew Cole had an album coming out.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Boy this shyt trash than a muthafukka :bryan:
Cole may have more albums but half them shyts are trash as fukk
He know it and anybody on this board knows that
Murder talk and body bags :russ:
nikka yo momma was a white woman working for the post office:mjlol:
Do better because this ain’t it
Watch the weirdo nikkas come out and say he killed it
Argue with yo momma:umad:

That ain’t real beef tho. Just some competitive shots. Nobody really cares who’s the “best mc” in 2024. Hell Drake is known to have ghostwriters, he shouldnt even be allowed to “battle” anyone

They ain’t gone get real disrespectful like the classic rap beefs/battles. Cole talmbout how much he “love” kendrick in the diss track. :yawn:
This

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If he wanna count Revenge of the Dreamers then we gotta count Black Panther The Album:hubie:
yeah I didn't count them. Also, cole did drop Truly Yours EPs which are great but it still doesn't change the numbers much.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
how I look having henchman?
If shots get to popping, I'm the one doing the clenching
Mb1oLZ0.png

s@n

All Star
Daps
This disses were solid but this was the absolute wrong flow to use for it. Part of why Kendrick’s hit so hard was the aggression in the flow.
yeah, until you see him in real life... it's Pomeranian Rap