J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I'd see a rapper apologize for a diss, but you could tell the diss was half-hearted, is what it is I suppose.

Now does Drake respond, cause if he doesn't then damn, at least Cole tried, even if he didn't want to.

It wasn't half hearted it was just weak. If the responses were saying he killed Kendrick he wouldn't be apologizing. Like I said earlier he knew he didn't have an angle on Kendrick so he's looking for an out before he gets killed.

Remember when Drake was trying to get people in VA to give him dirt on Push and no one would bite? Then James Prince steps in and stops Drake from responding. That's not the truth. Drake knew he didn't have an angle to respond so he fell back.

Cole doesn't want Kendrick to respond. Drake didn't want to put out a response that he knew wouldn't be enough. They both did the same thing to escape taking a blatant loss. Can't respect either as MC's after taking shots and running from a battle because they were scared of losing.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly...yea I still think this is lame as fukk and I'll never admit this again BUT...as a dude who respects these dudes on very personal levels, and knows they're good dudes for a fact? Part of me respects it. Part of me hopes him and Kdot talk tonight and hang out soon. Because while it's not the 90s or 00s anymore...Kendrick is surrounded by gang members. Literally, not figuratively. Trust me. And the thing I wouldn't want to see is these dudes going at it and some crash dummy doing something stupid, getting violent etc. Nobody wants that and if this lame ass shyt prevents that from happening maybe it's a good thing.

Now that I got that weak shyt out my system...I still think Kendrick gonna crush him and Drake.
They gotta do a song together after this. Since they both supposed to be dropping this year its only right.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m waiting for drake apology now

Both them sensitive lightskin nikkas need to kiss the ring

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Kendrick is a fukkin monster. I ain’t never seen no shyt like this in my life
Kendrick is an institution...a BEAST.
Not only he has one of the absolute best catalogs in music (not just hip hop), and even if you don't like his music you can't deny his catalog is praised as such, but his name is a real brand, and his backing is no joke (dr dre, eminem, the whole west coast, legends...actual gangs members as well)
If you're a mainstream artist and wanna diss him, you better take the right approach or you're done. Light jabs like Drake does is fine, but you don't want to be in full diss mode against Dot.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Cole stans: "y'all really hyping up "it's just big ME"....bar is trash:hhh:

That bar hitting a whole lot harder now isn't it?:mjgrin:
A lot of his bars from the past are proving prescient after this Cole tap out.

It hits even harder because he called Cole’s bluff when Cole was with the wind at his back with the most momentum he’s ever had. And he still backed him down.

Dot is already goated musically but he somehow about to secure a seminal moment in hip hop when it comes to squaring up with his peers with nothing but warning shots. It’s wild.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I like Cole he got nice guest features or whatever but he knew he couldn’t stand on that resume
with them boring ass albums

Schoolboy q make better albums :russ: and your greatest feature was recruiting Caleb Martin to the heat

i can’t wait for drake to respond. That’s my favorite band

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’m waiting for drake apology now

Both them sensitive lightskin nikkas need to kiss the ring

That canuck actually has way more heart than we give him credit for. He'd never do this. This goofy Jermaine got me praising Drakes battle spirit WTF kinda twilight zone shyt is going on :damn:

Last edited: