J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Daps
I don't think he's gonna diss Cole again, but would he diss Drake again, I wouldn't be surprised, especially cause he'll prolly feel like, I went at Cole and you both and at least he responded even if he didn't want to while you sit back and do nothing type shyt.
I think he gonna diss him off principle, cant let those shots go unchecked

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Y’all should’ve known that Kendrick got too much Black Afrikan Power for those boys. Cole and Drake gotta do the fusion dance to equal one full breh.

200w.gif

Drake won’t respond either. It’s over.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
True but after a dude apologizes and it kinda takes the energy away to go back at them since they saved the white flag
Cole apologizing prob means we get one diss instead of two IMO. I figured he’d diss Cole and Drake separately but now? He can hit Cole with a few bars and spend the rest of the diss hitting Drake.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Cole apologizing prob means we get one diss instead of two IMO. I figured he’d diss Cole and Drake separately but now? He can hit Cole with a few bars and spend the rest of the diss hitting Drake.

Nah. Lol.

We won’t hear from Kendrick unless Drake drops a response.

If he does, all Kendrick bars will be directed at Drake. None will be for Cole. He already bowed out. No need for that anymore.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going back and looking at what people were saying, it's hard to diss Kendrick cause he's not out doing crazy shyt like other rappers, dude is a recluse and the only lane you could maybe diss him with, you really can't since he talked about his fukked up shyt and mindstate on Mr Morale.

That why I felt the J.Cole shots weren't a big deal, his venom is towards Drake and he wants smoke with Drake, Cole just got caught in the crossfire.

At least Cole went on wax, Drake still thinks he doesn't have to respond to shyt and if he's so battle-tested, why's he afraid or why doesn't he want to go at Kendrick?

Hes 5'2 or less,conscience yet gang affiliated,barely raps. Im sure there are plenty more angles. But if you dont really wanna be mean I guess your right.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Lol.

We won’t hear from Kendrick unless Drake drops a response.

If he does, all Kendrick bars will be directed at Drake. None will be for Cole. He already bowed out. No need for that anymore.
That's my guess. Like That #1 in the country a second week in a row and still getting play everywhere.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Hes 5'2 or less,conscience yet gang affiliated,barely raps. Im sure there are plenty more angles. But if you dont really wanna be mean I guess your right.
Would short jokes really win a battle though, if we in the schoolyard and shyt, probably, but on wax, I'm not too sure.

Now the hypocrite angle could work, but hell Kendrick himself would tell you he's a hypocrite, so I don't think it would have the sting it could possibly have.