J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes 5'2 or less,conscience yet gang affiliated,barely raps. Im sure there are plenty more angles. But if you dont really wanna be mean I guess your right.
I mean, is "he's conscious but gang affiliated" a shot when that's been Kendrick's thing from the jump?

See, a lot of y'all don't understand Kendrick Lamar
Because you wonder how I could talk about money, hoes, clothes, God, and history all in the same sentence
You know what all them things have in common?
Only half of the truth, if you tell it
See I spent twenty-three years on this earth searching for answers
'Til one day I realized I had to come up with my own
I'm not on the outside looking in
I'm not on the inside looking out
I'm in the dead fukking center, looking around
You ever seen a newborn baby kill a grown man?
That's an analogy for the way the world make me react
My innocence been dead
So, the next time I talk about money, hoes, clothes, God, and history all in the same sentence
Just know I meant it, and you felt it
'Cause you too are searching for answers
I'm not the next pop star, I'm not the next socially-aware rapper
I am a human motherfukkin' being over dope-ass instrumentation
Kendrick Lamar

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Lol.

We won’t hear from Kendrick unless Drake drops a response.

If he does, all Kendrick bars will be directed at Drake. None will be for Cole. He already bowed out. No need for that anymore.
I think he too mad and too west coast not to say something lol. Also that speech tells me that Cole prob tried reaching out to Kendrick to apologize directly. If he had heard back he would have mentioned it in the speech…

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I think he too mad and too west coast not to say something lol. Also that speech tells me that Cole prob tried reaching out to Kendrick to apologize directly. If he had heard back he would have mentioned it in the speech…

Nah son. Kendrick ain’t even gonna sweat that. You didn’t hear Cole bigging him up in that speech? He loves Kendrick too much.

That’s why I’ve been saying Kendrick is laser-focused on Drake and wasn’t going to respond to Cole’s friendly dis. Cole is lil bro status

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting.

We used to hunt tigers with our bare hands man :francis:

:whoa:
With rocks, rock spearheads, and sheer numbers as weapons. Just a disclaimer for the brehs who train MMA and think they might could possibly take 15 NY bloods, or 2.7 Brock Lesnars, and read your post considering attempting to make the leap to a tiger.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
Nah son. Kendrick ain’t even gonna sweat that. You didn’t hear Cole bigging him up in that speech? He loves Kendrick too much.

That’s why I’ve been saying Kendrick is laser-focused on Drake and wasn’t going to respond to Cole’s friendly dis. Cole is lil bro status

Bro he asked his fans at dreamville how many of y’all think that Kendrick is one of the goats. J.Cole is a fan of Kendrick and always has been. We knew this wasn’t his lane. He didn’t want to be an Idol turned rival.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don’t think he’s going to do a full diss he might still do a sub though. On some I’m so great I had to make a rapper fall back type of shyt.
U cant put the toothpaste back in the Tube. Cole disrespected Kenny craft. Called him fake. Washed up

Kenny better bomb on this prick. Atleast a full direct verse