J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
He still the only one who battled nikkas in his career. Kendrick still hasn't. LOL. Either way fukk this bullshyt. I have no arguments anymore. These nikkas weird.
Nobody ever shot at Kendrick like that and If Drake ever responds Kendrick will have a battle on his resume as well :gucci:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I'd see a rapper apologize for a diss, but you could tell the diss was half-hearted, is what it is I suppose.

Now does Drake respond, cause if he doesn't then damn, at least Cole tried, even if he didn't want to.

They probably getting ready to announce "The Big Trio" album and tour sponsored by Draft Kings and we all been played:pachaha:.

Im just finding it hard to believe a rapper could go out this sad without it being planned. I literally dont think anybody was asking for blood.

Do you realize how much he must love kendricks catalogue? The fact he couldnt even sleep until he told the world "I was just playing yall,you know damn well those albums is classic. I dont know why yall got me out here lying like that:wow:"

Orlando Anderson/Keefe D killed Pac and still listened to his albums. You couldve battled and battled in a way thats authentic to you. Or made a record saying what he said on stage.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They probably getting ready to announce "The Big Trio" album and tour sponsored by Draft Kings and we all been played:pachaha:.

Im just finding it hard to believe a rapper could go out this sad without it being planned. I literally dont think anybody was asking for blood.

Do you realize how much he must love kendricks catalogue? The fact he couldnt even sleep until he told the world "I was just playing yall,you know damn well those albums is classic. I dont know why yall got me out here lying like that:wow:"

Orlando Anderson/Keefe D killed Pac and still listened to his albums. You couldve battled and battled in a way thats authentic to you. Or made a record saying what he said on stage.
Going back and looking at what people were saying, it's hard to diss Kendrick cause he's not out doing crazy shyt like other rappers, dude is a recluse and the only lane you could maybe diss him with, you really can't since he talked about his fukked up shyt and mindstate on Mr Morale.

That why I felt the J.Cole shots weren't a big deal, his venom is towards Drake and he wants smoke with Drake, Cole just got caught in the crossfire.

At least Cole went on wax, Drake still thinks he doesn't have to respond to shyt and if he's so battle-tested, why's he afraid or why doesn't he want to go at Kendrick?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
As a cole fan im sick lmao but kendrick prolly gonna diss him anyway
I don't think he's gonna diss Cole again, but would he diss Drake again, I wouldn't be surprised, especially cause he'll prolly feel like, I went at Cole and you both and at least he responded even if he didn't want to while you sit back and do nothing type shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He still the only one who battled nikkas in his career. Kendrick still hasn't. LOL. Either way fukk this bullshyt. I have no arguments anymore. These nikkas weird.
Very weird.

Kendrick has zero battles yet somehow... :jbhmm: it's like both Aubrey and Jermaine know he's cut from a different cloth and walk on eggshells addressing him :wow: meanwhile he shows them zero respect and they do nothing

If you moved around a lot as a youngling you've seen this phenomenon before :sas2: the street nikka transfers to the suburban school, and the big dogs over there have zero clue how to deal with him, they ain't even seen him fight before to be scared, but somehow they still are :mjlol: nikka might be 130lbs and they still being cautious

he's just chillin with the :birdman: face, not dappin anyone up, moving with impunity without ever having to prove it

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I don’t think he’s going to do a full diss he might still do a sub though. On some I’m so great I had to make a rapper fall back type of shyt.
Hmm maybe, but I think he respects Cole to throw another shot and he'll just cause he apologized for the first track, doesn't mean he can't get back at him.

It'll just be harder to do so.