J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My point is everyone comparing this to Jay's angle saying Nas only hot album is Illmatic. Not the same as Cole is saying I like two albums, one is overrated and the last one is garbage IMO:yeshrug:
He called 1 album classic
2 trash
And another a commercial success so damn is the meh in this

Cuz like i said before kendrick fans was saying Damn was his worse album at the time

So that angle has merit

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
When I heard Cole dropped something, I thought he was gonna go in and finally talk some boss shyt. Instead, he sounded like a henchman.

At this point, Kendrick probably is just gonna wait for Drake to drop something. Why tussle with the Riddler when you really want the Joker to come outside?

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt expect much from Cole....but damn dawg, this shyt ass. And furthers the point that only Drake was the one worth shootin at and hoping for a response.

And I'm talking just from a "spittin" standpoint.

Gtfoh with that drake is the trashes one out of them 3

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was outside today fellas. It wasn’t good. It wasnt good at all. :francis:

Popular spot in the DMV, crowded af, from street nggas to grown and sexy ladies. They played Like That.. It’s not just the internet brehs the whole spot lit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

K Dot really is packin Cole up.:mjcry:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was outside today fellas. It wasn’t good. It wasnt good at all. :francis:

Popular spot in the DMV, crowded af, from street nggas to grown and sexy ladies. They played Like That.. It’s not just the internet brehs the whole spot lit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

K Dot really is packin Cole up.:mjcry:

It’s a Smash hit that’s why Cole should have really assessed what’s really going on before he dropped his diss. It’s not just rapping this nikka needs to do the nikka needs to create something on the level to go head to head with like that. I don’t give a fukk if he need to link up with drake or some shyt to do it. I get it he wants to prove he’s the best rapper but he gotta come with more than that. Drake is taking his time and he should because not only is these nikkas coming at him they coming at him with the number 1 song in the country and the spotlight is on his ass to show an prove.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn he just said at his festival that the track he made didn’t sit well with his spirit and all the pressure made him move in a way he normally
Wouldn’t.

He said he was wrong for trying to downplay Kendrick’s catalog and that if Kendrick disses back he will just take it on the chin.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn he just said at his festival that the track he made didn’t sit well with his spirit and all the pressure made him move in a way he normally
Wouldn’t.

He said he was wrong for trying to downplay Kendrick’s catalog and that if Kendrick disses back he will just take it on the chin.

He did not say that he gotta be trolling if he said that.