J Cole won.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
J Cole just showed that Pac and Big, Nas and Jay, Prince and Michael, are Drake and Kendrick. And he should never ever be mentioned in their vicinity. If anything the biggest winner is Future and biggest loser Cole. Breh got knocked out in the regular season, Drake went to the finals and will most likely lose.

Drake might be losing vs an obviously superior MC. But this will be viewed as a beef between the two dominating rappers of their generation and Cole is more a secondary figure like Future and Travis. Or potentially less like Asap and Meek

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I’ll never listen to another J Cole record again. He’s a p*ssy ass nikka trying to fake be mature when he was throwing shots for years at folks and when finally someone answers the call he folds. We don’t need that fake masculine energy in rap. It’s enough hoe ass nikkas. Chosen one? Choose deez fukk a dreamville.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow ok. So out of just Kendrick and Drake, who do people think won?
Depends on who’s stan you are talking to.

Both have landed blows. Both have songs/lines that missed imo.

Both have one really good disrespectful track through all the noise.

It’s a wash right now if you asked me.

Both have made some real nasty accusations. The validity of those accusations is what “wins” it imo :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That's an embarrassing take and I see a lot of people running with it.

His whole style is "I knew some criminals growing up but I'm not a criminal but I know criminals and I'm the best at rapping"

Then he gets challenged once and drops and then retracts and apologizes? 🤣

WTF is this guy gonna rap about going forward?
These nikkas are out here essentially rapping and lying about being mass murdering serial killers who target only black men but you worried bout what Cole gon rap about

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole is going to make a track and/or project about this whole thing, and it might be corny but the best way to get out of something is often by going through it :dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’ll never listen to another J Cole record again. He’s a p*ssy ass nikka trying to fake be mature when he was throwing shots for years at folks and when finally someone answers the call he folds. We don’t need that fake masculine energy in rap. It’s enough hoe ass nikkas. Chosen one? Choose deez fukk a dreamville.

So you're mad at him at not siding with a man that wears pink nail polish... in a rap battle :mjlol: Then got the nerve to use the word masculine :dead:

Drake-hits-back-a-homophobic-backlash-to-pink-nail-polish.-Getty_Instagram_@champagnepapi.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
So you're mad at him at not siding with a man that wears pink nail polish... in a rap battle :mjlol: Then got the nerve to use the word masculine :dead:

Drake-hits-back-a-homophobic-backlash-to-pink-nail-polish.-Getty_Instagram_@champagnepapi.jpg
I’m mad cuz you can’t throw invites of smoke then when the smoke comes you have a crisis of faith and apologize 24 hours after you half ass attempt to answer the call of the smoke. He a whole bytch. Both sides.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m mad cuz you can’t throw invites of smoke then when the smoke comes you have a crisis of faith and apologize 24 hours after you half ass attempt to answer the call of the smoke. He a whole bytch. Both sides.

This isn't a rap battle. There wasn't any personal vedette's with Kendrick. To start making diss records out of the blue is dumb as hell and he knew it.

Neither one of them are up and coming artists. Neither one of them have anything to prove. Neither one of them is even dropping music consistently.

The real problem with rap music is, EVERYONE has been stuck on the same artists for over 10 years.

Kendrick and Drake is personal... but the ONLY reason Drake is entertaining it is because he's been rapping about the same shyt for 14 years and he has nothing left. He's using this beef as a way to promote singles and stay relevant.

Kendrick Lamar doesn't care about any of that and neither does J Cole.

Both Cole and Kendrick are anti music industry. They are against everything Drake stands for. So Cole dissing Kendrick is like dissing himself. In fact, he came off looking like a Drake puppet/minion. He realized what it was and walked it back before looking even more goofy.

BUT since most of the hip hop fans are all about "the industry" and prop up Drake, they all looked at him funny.