J Cole won.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Let’s not fool ourselves like J Cole’s entire life mission since the pandemic wasnt proving he was one of the top 3 rappers of teh generation. :mjlol:

Its crazy cole stans really trying to rebuild his image this soon
But this beef is not about who’s the best though… it’s just two nikkas that hate each other apparently. The only way Cole was gonna survive this beef was if he got personal, and clearly he just wants to rap, not air out people’s dirty laundry

It’s like somebody wants to fight you and you cool with it cause you think its just a 1 v 1 fist fight. Then you hear that dudes is bringing knives and maybe a gun. Yea you can go get your gun and hope you’re the last one standing, or you can look like a hoe and just be like… nah I’m good, I’m sorry bro.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me clarify this for y'all since it seems to be 50/50 on who is seeing it for what it is.

Two things can be true. You can be smart for making a u turn and avoiding a bloody shootout thus making it home safely. But going forward, nobody is going to believe when you say you're willing to shoot it out w anybody who wants it. You fired already and ran :yeshrug:

So he won something that day and lost something. It's both.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He made whatever decision he made.

I, as a long time fan, no longer want to hear the nobody can fukk with me on the mic raps.

Get a new lane. Talk about family life or investments or some shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Let me clarify this for y'all since it seems to be 50/50 on who is seeing it for what it is.

Two things can be true. You can be smart for making a u turn and avoiding a bloody shootout thus making it home safely. But going forward, nobody is going to believe when you say you're willing to shoot it out w anybody who wants it. You fired already and ran :yeshrug:

This shyt ain’t about rap no more, you nikkas make no sense

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Being the best rapper =/= Digging up the most dirt and saying the most disrespectful shyt.

People not even talking about rap anymore with kendrick and Drake. It’s all theories about their personal lives and families and shyt.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
J Cole slides to the #2 position by default with Drake being sonned into oblivion

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Stop, “fukk the big 3 nikka it’s just big me”. He got Cole and drake out of here. Coles soft as is seen as a sympathetic figure in all of this. Atleast Drake is fighting back.

You right breh. There is only ONE.

King Kendrick.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Stop, “fukk the big 3 nikka it’s just big me”. He got Cole and drake out of here. Coles soft as is seen as a sympathetic figure in all of this. Atleast Drake is fighting back.
Kendrick will never try to outrap Cole on a song because he can’t, Drake has tried and he can’t either

Why does Kendrick refuse to rap on a song with Cole after all these years

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Let me clarify this for y'all since it seems to be 50/50 on who is seeing it for what it is.

Kendrick got people making dance videos to him calling that man a freaky ass nikka and chanting OVHoe. People crip walking to a track calling Drake a pedo.

That could’ve been Dreamville.

Cole made the right decision lol.

Imagine you and another dude going in on each other at school lunch then he start saying stuff that could get you clowned into oblivion.. “Shelia said your dikk little” or some stupid shyt like that. You either going to bow out… or you gone fight. Cole bowed out