J Cole won.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick got people making dance videos to him calling that man a freaky ass nikka and chanting OVHoe. People crip walking to a track calling Drake a pedo.

That could’ve been Dreamville.

Cole made the right decision lol.

Imagine you and another dude going in on each other at school lunch then he start saying stuff that could get you clowned into oblivion.. “Shelia said your dikk little” or some stupid shyt like that. You either going to bow out… or you gone fight. Cole bowed out
Cole a fukking p*ssy he made the p*ssy ass decision and all yall tryna juelz and tryna argue why he did good
Sit on the fukking toilet when yall piss

Yalll aint finna fukking get this man go unscathed or anything he deserves all the slander for letting his cac side take over like Symbiote taking over peter parker in spider-man :russ:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick got people making dance videos to him calling that man a freaky ass nikka and chanting OVHoe. People crip walking to a track calling Drake a pedo.

That could’ve been Dreamville.

Cole made the right decision lol.

Imagine you and another dude going in on each other at school lunch then he start saying stuff that could get you clowned into oblivion.. “Shelia said your dikk little” or some stupid shyt like that. You either going to bow out… or you gone fight. Cole bowed out

Cole don't got near the amount of dirt on himself Drake does. The Drake Kenny beef got nasty cause Drake brought up Kenny's girl. I doubt Cole would have did anything like that. On 7 minute drill all he said was Kenny had fell off.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Nah, Answer the question why won’t he rap with cole?

He doesn’t need to. He would’ve, but Cole kissed the ring instead.

Just be happy that Kenny shot your boy some bail. He let him slide.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
He shot himself in the foot and it's unfortunate because he was starting to settle in the role of being an elite spitter

The lights got too bright for him though and he caught a first round exit out of the playoffs, after having a remarkable season

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Cole a fukking p*ssy he made the p*ssy ass decision and all yall tryna juelz and tryna argue why he did good
Sit on the fukking toilet when yall piss

Yalll aint finna fukking get this man go unscathed or anything he deserves all the slander for letting his cac side take over like Symbiote taking over peter parker in spider-man :russ:
Not saying he gets to slide

I’m saying all people can say about him is he bowed out.

Kendrick is a woman beater and Drake is a pedo(allegedly) And to get these takes off in this climate is something.

You can continue flaming Cole all you want

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Cole: *fires shot, misses, promptly removes gun from his possession vowing to never use it again*
Cole: *apologizes and kisses the ring*

This thread: Cole chose inner peace and we salute him for that. Real grown man shyt

:gucci:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Exactly I knew you was gonna say that shyt. Thank you for proving my point.:dead:

You proved nothing. Cole fell all the way back. Literally said I do not want smoke with the great Kendrick Lamar. What part of that do you not comprehend? Are we kicking dead corpses around now? What motivates you to fight a man that already committed suicide?

You know damn well that Cole isn’t better than Kendrick. He can’t rap with Dot. He knew it too. He made the right decision to get 8 hours of sleep every night and be a family man. Otherwise, he would’ve been in this picture doing pushups right next to Drake.

IMG-5310.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Whatever side you pick...respect to Drake and Kdot for creating a moment and going at each other.

This nikka Cole was being crowned elite and in the moment showed his true colors

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Seeing how personal Drake took this I'm glad Cole backed out

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Cole still a dummy for responding first but the more and more this beef goes on and people dirty laundry keeps getting expose the more right he looks.

Now Drake and Kendrick both mentioned him in their last diss on some why you deceiving Cole.

“Did Cole foul, I don’t know why you keep pretending” K.Dot on the last diss

:ohhh: What is going on?