J Cole won.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
I would much rather let you internet nggas call me p*ssy for the next 2 summers than get a feature length diss track from Dot

:mjlol:

Imagine waking up thinking about this ngga plotn bars on me instead of waking up to almond milk and banana nut bread then getting in the pool with my kids

:pachaha:
Yall nggas need to grow up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cole didn't win shyt. He never gave the impression he was interested in a nasty, dirt filled battle. If Cole and Kendrick truly battled it would have just been some rap shyt with personal jabs but nothing crazy.

Flip side if Drake and Cole went at it? Sure, we know what Drake would do because it's the only card he plays: say your girl's name on wax and then go personal.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I would much rather let you internet nggas call me p*ssy for the next 2 summers than get a feature length diss track from Dot

Imagine waking up thinking about this ngga plotn bars on me instead of waking up to almond milk and banana nut bread then getting in the pool with my kids

Spoken like a true p*ssy...
.Nikka was literally just referring to himself as the grim reaper....and now it's banana nut bread

Tapp

All Star
Daps
Spoken like a true p*ssy...
.Nikka was literally just referring to himself as the grim reaper....and now it's banana nut bread

And peace of mind

If you really been in some shyt you would know too. Keep living family, peace be with you :hubie:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are broken.

Somehow the two dudes that have been exposed as pedo, woman beaters, frauds, deadbeat dads, liars, etc come out looking “better” on the other side.

The dude that decided to stay home is the one that’s “done” after this.

Cole was right :wow:
shyt is wild man lol. This weak ass climate and people are ok with their top two getting outed for some shyt that could really derail their careers. I’m ok with beef and battled and shyt, but these fans are too sensitive now.. Especially Drake and Kendrick fans. How you go back to normal after these disses? And these dudes are doing this as almost 40 year olds lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Oh word?

Bet

@MeachTheMonster @UpAndComing @BrothaZay

Oblige him :lolbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

p*ssy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I’ll admit that I killed Cole when he first made the apology but I don’t think any of us had a clue this would turn ugly and he got caught up in the middle.

So for that I owe Cole an apology.
No some of us called this shyt from the beginning but were called Cole dikkriders:francis:

All rap beef that starts in the booth eventually turns to street shyt, it naturally heads that way

Now nikkas talking about kids and I doubt Cole who never has even shown his children in public was interested in going that route.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No some of us called this shyt from the beginning but were called Cole dikkriders:francis:

All rap beef that starts in the booth event turns to street shyt, it naturally heads that way

Now nikkas talking about kids and I doubt Cole who never has shown his children in public was willing to got that route
Yup nikkas was screaming “it’s just hip hop, to see who can rap the best”

I got called crazy for saying that was nonsense.

Now all the talk is about abandoned children and abused wives. Nobody even care who’s the best rapper anymore :francis: