J Cole won.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Calling someone a pedo on wax doesn’t make you a better rapper.

Actually stepping to the plate and rapping does, especially after talking shyt for so long.

You can’t consider yourself the best fighter, swing and miss and go home like “it’s getting too serious for me, one of yall might pull out a knife :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Actually stepping to the plate and rapping does, especially after talking shyt for so long.

You can’t consider yourself the best fighter, swing and miss and go home like “it’s getting too serious for me, one of yall might pull out a knife :hubie:
Rapping =/= Fighting.

He can rap all he wants. Don’t need a”beef” to be a good rapper.

Drake and Kenny have proven nothing about their rap skills.

Nobody thinks they are better rappers now that they’ve dug up shyt about each other and repeated it to a beat.

Y’all can no longer frame this as a battle to see who’s best. It’s not about that. It never was. And cole was right to distance himself before it turned into what it is now.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
J cole a smart dude, imagine listening to a Coli breh talking about “yeah all you had to do is just keep it about rap, you worried you p*ssy”

Those the same nikkas to call you a p*ssy for not doing something, you do it, now your dead or in jail and those same posters calling you an idiot

Do not listen to these miserable six cert, six pack, every bytch want me, life is amazing and easy ass as capping nikkas on here

I’m glad I can listen to cole again. Phew

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s not fool ourselves like J Cole’s entire life mission since the pandemic wasnt proving he was one of the top 3 rappers of teh generation. :mjlol:

Its crazy cole stans really trying to rebuild his image this soon

lol @ life mission. that might be his rap mission, but again, life and rap are two different things. and if we're being sincere, this stopped being about rap or whose was the nicest lyrically a long time ago. This is about personal exposals, outings, fake narratives, wives and kids, family exposals, and "tea" now and its what fans seem to really want the most. It shouldn't be necessary to hire a private investigator just to have a rap battle.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yall talking like either kendrick or drakes actual careers will be hurt by this, nikkas are getting respect for actually stepping up and bringing excitement back to the genre. Yall can cape for Jermaine all you want but be folded under pressure, as much as i shyt on drake he actually stepped up and tried to out rap kendrick.

No one will ever sleep on either of these two gentlemen again, they got in the ring and took their hits. J cole ran away and ain’t no amount of spin gonna make people look at him at one of the big 3 again

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
J cole put out a vegeta against broly, so no

oprah-no.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yall talking like either kendrick or drakes actual careers will be hurt by this, nikkas are getting respect for actually stepping up and bringing excitement back to the genre. Yall can cape for Jermaine all you want but be folded under pressure, as much as i shyt on drake he actually stepped up and tried to out rap kendrick.

No one will ever sleep on either of these two gentlemen again, they got in the ring and took their hits. J cole ran away and ain’t no amount of spin gonna make people look at him at one of the big 3 again
Nobody’s career will change. unless some of these accusations get receipts and police involved.

All the stan’s will go back to their perspective corners

And all of this will be for nothing :manny:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I’ll admit that I killed Cole when he first made the apology but I don’t think any of us had a clue this would turn ugly and he got caught up in the middle.

So for that I owe Cole an apology.
I did. He never had any animosity towards any of them. nikkas kept saying “it’s hip hop!” Every rap battle was pretty much birthed on a disagreement or personal issue. When Cole made that response record, he literally forced the issue knowing he had the utmost respect for Kendrick as an artist and might even consider him (and Drake) as an industry friend.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
He probably has some skeletons in his closet that he wasn’t prepared to be revealed :mjlol:

Nikka heard what angles Drake & Kendrick were going with and decided it was too messy
This is most likely the true reason. He has done some gully shyt according to himself and decided not to go there.

He is cool with both of them too so it makes sense.
Can't say he won anything though, not even peace with people looking at him like "Why try to go in at all then?" :patrice:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H

Lol bruh, no one will care. I promise you. Cole stans like him because of his humility/relatability. If anything, over time people will appreciate his decision even more, especially if it continues to get messier. I can't even imagine J. Cole stooping as low as Drake/Dot are in this battle.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I knew what it was with Cole when he let a guest artist, Trey Songz, carry Rihanna in HIS video on the beach.

Cole probably thought he was doin' some playa shyt by pouring handfuls of sand on her while Trey was holding her, gripping them thighs.