Albums J. Cole - The Off-Season (Discussion Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bruh u was just dikkriding his last album and dikkriding all his features. U always been strange when it comes to certain nikkas. U always dikkrode Drake. U always shytted on Cole until KOD dropped. U have an unhealthy hate for Dave East. And an unhealthy love for Nipsey.
He doesn't like rap with a certain amount of words in it.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Whats crazy about Aubrey fans hating on Cole is that Cole might be the ONLY artist from that generation who truly shows Drake love and speaks highly of his character.

Kendrick has dissed him
Cudi has dissed him
Wale has sent shots

Cole has never not once said a bad word about Drake and the two have collaborated several times. You’d think Aubrey fans would return the favor
It's just that Indian spammer. I'm a fan of both and most Drake fans don't hate on Cole and vise versa. In real life all their fans overlap, including Kendrick. That's just some internet shyt.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's just that Indian spammer. I'm a fan of both and most Drake fans don't hate on Cole and vise versa. In real life all their fans overlap, including Kendrick. That's just some internet shyt.

:manny: Drake isnt an emcee, thats where my issue is with him, when he's placed on that tier.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:manny: Drake isnt an emcee, thats where my issue is with him, when he's placed on that tier.
I mean that's your prerogative, I'm not about to go back and forth on your opinion. Those are his peers, it is what it is no matter how people on here feel about it. Cole himself said they were peers.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
On say what u say dr dre dissed jermaine dupri and said “but what about jermaine? fukk jermaine”

Has that been sampled for a j Cole diss yet?