J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Not just their careers. Their lives have been effected.

Drake making videos with Me, Myself, and I playing in the background, taking about how he alone and ain't got no friends.

Cole making songs apologizing to Drake because he feels he should've been a better friend.

Kenny fukked these nikkas up on a personal level. :mjlol:
They are p*ssy and been p*ssy like their fans… look how they are crashing out 6 months later. In this very thread writing paragraph of filler just like their tracks. NO SUBSTANCE!!!!

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
Cole said out his own mouth days after his diss was released:

I tried to jab my nikka back and I tried to keep it friendly but at the end of the day when I listen to it and it comes out and I see the talk, that shyt don't feel right with my spirit, that shyt disrupts my peace. In the midst of me doing that, tryna find an angle and downplay his catalogue and greatness, I wanna say tonight "how many people think Kendrick Lamar is one of the greatest to ever touch a microphone?" ... I pray God align me back on my path, the past two days been terrible

I wonder what he saw that didn't sit right with him in those 2 days before Q apparently gave him a get out of jail free card. What was he losing sleep over in those 2 days? The same algorithm bot nikkas that told him to diss To Pimp A Butterfly told him his diss was wack?

All this talk about how the beef eventually played out is deflection. He questioned Dot’s catalogue and had nightmares of King Kunta. Those are his words.